1. lndah's rating of the film We Feed the World

"I've got nothing against people going to university. But people go to school, study, graduate with MA or PhD and then they actually don't have any relationship with their roots anymore...with no relations to reality."

2. lupiter's rating of the film We Feed the World

the human race makes me sick to my stomach

3. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film We Feed the World

Find ich einen guten Film. Vor allem weil er die Industrialisierung Landwirtschaft recht unvoreingenommen zeigt. Zum Beispiel macht auf mich der Hühnerschlachthof einen recht guten Eindruck. Wer selber schon mal ein Huhn geschlachtet hat, weiß dass das normalerweise nicht so reibungslos abgeht. Ansonsten ist die Zielrichtung natürlich klar.

4. lance_vance's rating of the film We Feed the World

Compuslory viewing for the modern human.

5. dave gunn's rating of the film We Feed the World

A very in-depth view into industrialized agriculture and how, despite having the ability to feed well more than the entire planet, it by necessity prioritizes profit and monopoly over the well-being of the world due to the capitalist framework. It shows the exploitation and disregard for human and non-human animal and ends with a candid interview with the evil villain CEO of Nestle. Important and terrifying.

6. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film We Feed the World

Makes you feel sick at what we as a species have become .. highlights how much greed, ignorance and apathy play in our lives .. a sad sad film, well made, opened my eyes to something i wish i hadn`t seen .... or maybe i should of seen before, it`s the scale that blew me away ...

7. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film We Feed the World

I agree with Vincente, completely. The part about the chickens made me cry, I'm disgusted

8. zweetsmoel's rating of the film We Feed the World

truly an impressive documentary. food for thought!