1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film We Go Round and Round in the Night and Are Consumed by Fire

2. promisses in water's rating of the film We Go Round and Round in the Night and Are Consumed by Fire

“It was already the dawn of this exhausting day that we are now seeing draw to a close when the young Marx wrote to Ruge: “You can hardly claim that I think too highly of the present time. If I nevertheless do not despair of it, it is because its own desperate situation fills me with hope.””

3. Gondi's rating of the film We Go Round and Round in the Night and Are Consumed by Fire

4. Dale Wittig's rating of the film We Go Round and Round in the Night and Are Consumed by Fire

IN GIRUM IMUS NOCTE ET CONSUMIMUR IGNI is named for a medieval palindrome with supposedly magical and even satanic significance. It was intended to be Debord's final film and serve as a kind of testament to his many projects and the manner in which he made his way through the very bad times into which he was born. Fashioned from a heap of broken images, still and moving, he recalls the joys and sorrows of his life.