1. VincentVendetta's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Sure, it is stressful to be a politician, a psychologist or a filmmaker, but it's nothing compared to being the guiding voice of catholic faith and one billion followers. Between the presence of God and the people of Rome, Moretti cinema reaches epic proportions.

2. Celeste Parcell's rating of the film We Have a Pope

This was a fantastic film. Funny and relevant.

3. Maïna's rating of the film We Have a Pope

4. FISCHER's rating of the film We Have a Pope

D'emblée notre bénédiction ira au formidable Michel Piccoli, qui avec ses 85 années sonnantes (et jamais trébuchantes) interprète avec conviction cette fable profondément humaine, mettant en scène un homme d'Eglise qui refuse d'assumer la plus haute fonction liturgique, saisi par l'angoisse de ne pas être à la hauteur, perturbé par le lourd fardeau moral et pastoral qui l'attend. www.cinefiches.com

5. Bilouaustria's rating of the film We Have a Pope

A delicate comedy, or a light drama, however you call it. But a good Moretti because it is, as always, so well written, this time not so much relying on the dialogues as on the situations and context. It may be slow and not much is going on but i found it surprisingly thrilling. Is Moretti saying "I can´t anymore" ? "I don´t have the faith to pretend anymore" ? His sense of detail is here delightful.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Après "Le Caiman" MORETTI continue de représenter les facettes de l'Italie. Et porte un regard affectueux sur un vieil homme qui peine à accepter les fonctions pour laquelle il a été élu. ====== After "The Caiman" MORETTI continues to represent facets of Italy. And carries an affectionate look at an old man who is struggling to decide whether to accept the duties for which he was elected.

7. /katia's rating of the film We Have a Pope

8. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film We Have a Pope

9. DarthVader's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Bütün mucizeler "balon"dur...

10. zeynep meşe's rating of the film We Have a Pope

komik oldugunu söylemek pek de mümkün degil.ama düsündürücü...

11. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Moretti is one eccentric man I love his works somehow we forgot that we all are human beings

12. efereis1994@windowslive.com's rating of the film We Have a Pope

It's a great film; ı really liked it. It reminded me ıf jesus chirst wasn't executed there would be no meaning in the chrtean context of belief system yeah ı mean yeah good film

13. Etienne Eve's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Although serious topic, unexpectedly funny vatican insight.

14. Altan Bal's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Güzel bir film ama komik olduğunu düşünmüyorum.

15. suede's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Not a bad comedy, offering viewers an amazing reconstruction of Vatican interiors. Strongest perhaps near the subtly church-parodying beginnings. Has some original and amusing moments.

16. Princess of the Winter's rating of the film We Have a Pope

17. Ludovica's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Not the best Moretti's movie. Probably making a movie with Fandango for the first time took its toll for economical reasons and the movie seems rushed especially in the edit. The story is the perfect and laical portrait of a pope that feels the heaviness of human condition. It foresaw what happened later to Benedict XVI.

18. K.S.'s rating of the film We Have a Pope

19. nein's rating of the film We Have a Pope

My biggest disappointment among Moretti's films. Maybe because my expectations were too high. It seemed for me like he didn't know what he wanted to say with this movie. But Piccoli is great, cardinals are hilarious. Worth watching but that's not what I'd call a cinema that suits the master.

20. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Quite amusing gentle satire on the Vatican; Piccoli good; intentions seem a bit confused.

21. girlsonvhs's rating of the film We Have a Pope

pope: the artist is present

22. Thiago Perin's rating of the film We Have a Pope

23. msmichel's rating of the film We Have a Pope

Quite frankly the first Moretti film that truly lacks any real bite. Moretti's take on the election of a pope starts well but flounders after the half hour mark once the new pontiff casts himself amongst the faithful. The subplots seem more like filler than profound and the lack of resolutions though novel just seems like the writers didn't know how to end it either. A real disappointment.

24. Feno's rating of the film We Have a Pope

I really wanted to see who would have win the cup.