1. kathmeep's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I loved this film in terms of the story and cinematography. This film is definitely not for film lovers who need a concrete ending or resolution. A subtle film, with great impact. This film is one that I enjoyed thoroughly and gave me a lot to think about.

2. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Hard situation in every aspect, so hard, i'm not sure what to think. Beautiful storytelling, feelings are all around. I could understand the father's act or the mother's act, parenting a pure evil can make you evil. But you won't be understanding him. Being good and being bad, being human is illogical ... Rewatch with your lover if you are considering to have a kid.

3. sofiazelaya's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

lo único que le criticaría es que abusa un poco de los saltos en el tiempo y la narrativa queda con demasiados cortes

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

this was some serious fucked up shit.

5. Keia Yamada's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I say this movie is overrated for what it is; to me it was just another modern hipster movie that attempts to seem to convey deep meanings but fails. This movie didn't leave me with any lingering emotions or a slight catharsis + it was not as disturbing or grotesque as everyone says. I can clearly see that the director tried too hard to make it disturbing, and the attempt almost feels pathetic.

6. IKB 191's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

7. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

"Next Donald Trump, huh?" this is why I'll never want to have kids

8. Hardy Mustafa's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

We have to watch this repetitive boring shit all the way through to the end to actually know what happened and ramsay didn't show the killing scenes or she didn't knew how to do it... what a waste! i think If the novel handled by another director it may have been great.

9. Maria Pereira's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

10. Michael Diers's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Beginnt als wirres Mosaik, dass sich nach und nach ordnet, dann eine schicksalhafte Mutter-Sohn Beziehung offenbart, die von Hassliebe geprägt ist und in die Katastrophe führt. Der wohl beste Film, den ich 2017 gesehen habe!

11. limited-space's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

12. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

i hated looking at everyone's face in this movie. i hate the rancid glorification of white male killers, you can see even here. watching this movie years ago marked a personal changing point where i saw how the filth of male worship clung to me. anyways!

13. lidiishere's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

14. lonesome-boat's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

so... let's talk, kevin. thanks to you, I was able to enjoy a hella pretty good movie, but boy are you messed up. dude, if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here. THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKED UP, BUT IT WAS FUCKED UP SO DAMN WELL.

15. jaelaah's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

This film is unique and superb. Not quite like anything else - riveting.

16. José Neves's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

TV. Should we talk about Lynne Ramsay?

17. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I feel like I need to read the book now. Tilda Swinton is amazing and Ezra Miller is kinda hot

18. Luke Spence's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Just a jarring movie to sit through! One that I really want to watch again... but damn... also some seriously subtle and seriously dark humor... so there's that to look forward to.

19. Luke Smithers's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

gorgeously conceived shots in this one. Some rang of the satirical nature of modernity (e.g., that grotesquely stunning shot of her slain family on the back lawn while the sprinklers run) that I see in Ulrich Seidel. But, unlike Seidel, whose stylization oftentimes squelches out any genuine meaning, Ramsay infuses each with dense and intimate pathos. Her signature is the close-up that she uses as radical cuts.

20. Daishi's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I don't feel emotions from this film.

21. Several Giraffes's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

22. soymilky's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

the ending was sooo rushed, but everything leading up to that was great

23. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

24. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin