1. IKB 191's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

2. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

"Next Donald Trump, huh?" this is why I'll never want to have kids

3. Hardy Mustafa's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

We have to watch this repetitive boring shit all the way through to the end to actually know what happened and ramsay didn't show the killing scenes or she didn't knew how to do it... what a waste! i think If the novel handled by another director it may have been great.

4. Michael Diers's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Beginnt als wirres Mosaik, dass sich nach und nach ordnet, dann eine schicksalhafte Mutter-Sohn Beziehung offenbart, die von Hassliebe geprägt ist und in die Katastrophe führt. Der wohl beste Film, den ich 2017 gesehen habe!

5. limited-space's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

6. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

i hated looking at everyone's face in this movie. i hate the rancid glorification of white male killers, you can see even here. watching this movie years ago marked a personal changing point where i saw how the filth of male worship clung to me. anyways!

7. Nurlita Hapsari's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

8. lonesome-boat's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

so... let's talk, kevin. thanks to you, I was able to enjoy a hella pretty good movie, but boy are you messed up. dude, if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here. THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKED UP, BUT IT WAS FUCKED UP SO DAMN WELL.

9. jaelaah's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

This film is unique and superb. Not quite like anything else - riveting.

10. José Neves's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

TV. Should we talk about Lynne Ramsay?

11. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I feel like I need to read the book now. Tilda Swinton is amazing and Ezra Miller is kinda hot

12. Luke Spence's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Just a jarring movie to sit through! One that I really want to watch again... but damn... also some seriously subtle and seriously dark humor... so there's that to look forward to.

13. Luke Smithers's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

gorgeously conceived shots in this one. Some rang of the satirical nature of modernity (e.g., that grotesquely stunning shot of her slain family on the back lawn while the sprinklers run) that I see in Ulrich Seidel. But, unlike Seidel, whose stylization oftentimes squelches out any genuine meaning, Ramsay infuses each with dense and intimate pathos. Her signature is the close-up that she uses as radical cuts.

14. Daishi's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I don't feel emotions from this film.

15. Several Giraffes's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

16. soymilky's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

the ending was sooo rushed, but everything leading up to that was great

17. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

18. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

19. Sara Sousa's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

20. Sebastian Vignau's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Película muy bien dirigida y actuada. Tremendamente impactante y pensamiento-provocante. A veces hizo falta más enfoque en Kevin, el sujeto clave de la película.

21. Kristen Jussila's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Amazing cinematography and acting by Tilda Swinton. The camera work is subtle and haunting leaving you tense and intrigued. You are transported into Eva's (Swinton) life and emotions in such an intimate way that you empathize with her entire life.

22. Cemre Polat's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Kevin hakkında konuşulamayan film.

23. Sheé Magicienne's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

one of the very few (only two) movies that really managed to disturb me

24. Silvoieski's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

After watching it's impossible to say "I enjoyed this film". It's necessary a mental recovery to organize all the ideas of the deep, violent and bizarre content of this film. Until here I've never reflected about the concept of pathological hatred between mother and son, this film exposes this concept with such a cinematic strenght supported by great performances.