1. angeldromero's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Motherhood explored in a rather unconventional manner. At last the antidote for fear and hatred it's not always love and for the main character it seems there might not be any cure at all.

2. Andre's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

A visionary work of cinema - what ramsey does with colour, surrealism and Roegian editing is outstanding. Genuinely nightmarish, with Swinton outstanding as a person whose world has ended. Freakishly unpleasant, and with NO insight about the causes of its true subject, it feels like being slowly crushed by a constrictor. This is true horror

3. nadnab's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

4. hubertguillaud's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Le film de L. Ramsay ne peut laisser indifférent. Par sa cruauté, sa puissance visuelle, le jeu de Tilda Swinton... Ramsay créé un malaise fascinant, étouffant. Reste le problème moral de son propos, qui appuie à gros sabot sur la culpabilité de la seule mère et la méchanceté par nature de l'enfant : quel réductionnisme à deux balles ! Marquant peut-être, mais trop manipulateur pour être honnête !

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

6. blkrchs's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

7. FISCHER's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Ce troisième long métrage de la réalisatrice écossaise Lynne Ramsay, nous laisse par contre passablement irrité par sa construction hybride et décousue, un montage lourdement éparpillé et une interprétation exaspérante de Tilda Swinton, outrancière et factice de la part d'Ezra Miller et un scénario quelque peu incohérent, maladroit, discutable... www.cinefiches.com

8. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

The brilliant cinematography and nonlinear editing is reminiscent of Nicolas Roeg.

9. croissant massage's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

98 percent of my life has been spent in upper-middle class east coast suburbs of major cities. This is a shockingly accurate portrait. A little less dialogue and it could almost be a documentary.

10. kathmeep's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I loved this film in terms of the story and cinematography. This film is definitely not for film lovers who need a concrete ending or resolution. A subtle film, with great impact. This film is one that I enjoyed thoroughly and gave me a lot to think about.

11. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Hard situation in every aspect, so hard, i'm not sure what to think. Beautiful storytelling, feelings are all around. I could understand the father's act or the mother's act, parenting a pure evil can make you evil. But you won't be understanding him. Being good and being bad, being human is illogical ... Rewatch with your lover if you are considering to have a kid.

12. sofiazelaya's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

lo único que le criticaría es que abusa un poco de los saltos en el tiempo y la narrativa queda con demasiados cortes

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

this was some serious fucked up shit.

14. Keia Yamada's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

I say this movie is overrated for what it is; to me it was just another modern hipster movie that attempts to seem to convey deep meanings but fails. This movie didn't leave me with any lingering emotions or a slight catharsis + it was not as disturbing or grotesque as everyone says. I can clearly see that the director tried too hard to make it disturbing, and the attempt almost feels pathetic.

15. IKB 191's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

16. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

"Next Donald Trump, huh?" this is why I'll never want to have kids

17. Hardy Mustafa's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

We have to watch this repetitive boring shit all the way through to the end to actually know what happened and ramsay didn't show the killing scenes or she didn't knew how to do it... what a waste! i think If the novel handled by another director it may have been great.

18. Maria Pereira's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

19. Michael Diers's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

Beginnt als wirres Mosaik, dass sich nach und nach ordnet, dann eine schicksalhafte Mutter-Sohn Beziehung offenbart, die von Hassliebe geprägt ist und in die Katastrophe führt. Der wohl beste Film, den ich 2017 gesehen habe!

20. limited-space's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

21. 絵莉's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

i hated looking at everyone's face in this movie. i hate the rancid glorification of white male killers, you can see even here. watching this movie years ago marked a personal changing point where i saw how the filth of male worship clung to me. anyways!

22. lidiishere's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

23. lonesome-boat's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

so... let's talk, kevin. thanks to you, I was able to enjoy a hella pretty good movie, but boy are you messed up. dude, if you ever need to talk to anyone I'm here. THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKED UP, BUT IT WAS FUCKED UP SO DAMN WELL.

24. jaelaah's rating of the film We Need to Talk About Kevin

This film is unique and superb. Not quite like anything else - riveting.