1. barbara's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

oh adolescenza, abissi e purezza senza pelle.

2. Tiba Hobus's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

3. ruzno@me.com's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

Wonderful soundtrack and, at moments this a completely hypnotic movie, extremely interesting and deep. I felt a very strong connection with some scenes and, since it is a short movie, I expect this intensity to be maintained. Which, unfortunately, didn't happen. Still worth watching.

4. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

In it's most interesting and effective moments, which are also its most kinetic, it feels like punk rock from the Soviet or expressionist silent-era. The rest just feels too feebly pretentious to even be attempting anything new or interesting.

5. ALAN HEIBLUM's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

An idiotic and too much an adolescent movie; possess nothing but suffers everything. Intriguing beginning, though.

6. ADZERTY's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

L'auteur a su rendre quelque chose du charme naïf de l'adolescence, de ses espoirs et de ses désespoirs excessifs, de sa recherche d'une stabilité affective, comme de son émotivité de prédateur. Les scènes de danse sont très bien filmées. J'ai trouvé que le tout faisait très années 90.

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

YG's now-familiar project (albeit here without the usual fantastical embellishments) of reflecting my youth culture back at me. The identity in whose outline I filled in my world but whose lines and meanings have blurred over time. He remembers me the way I thought I would, and the way I sometimes need to. Nostalgia as tether, context, proof... as defence against loneliness. As promised. Stylish. empathetic & tender.

8. Nachtreich's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

9. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

20 ans ... Recherche d'absolu, d'émotions vives, de sensations fortes. Une Fureur de Vivre des années 2010 ... sans fureur ... et sans futur. ==== Being 20 in the night somewhere in France ... Search for absolute, lively emotions, thrills. Rebels Without a Cause of the years 2010 ... without a cause ... and without rebellion.

10. Alessandra's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

11. alchimia's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

12. Luís Silva's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

Energetic, real, lovely. It's fantastic how you can transmit so much without saying a word. Nostalgic and emotional.

13. Denis Zordan's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

14. Thijmen's rating of the film We Will Never Be Alone Again

Beautiful short about being a teenager and falling in love