1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Web Junkie

This movie doesn't give any definitive answers on what is the best therapy on web addiction nor tell if these kids are in control of their mind or body. It only documents what happens and China could easily make these teens addicted to the Chinese government and their ideals instead since China also bans a lot of websites and liberal thoughts. Let's hope there will be a better documentary on this subject later on.

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Web Junkie

Although I think Web Junkie works more as a ficcional drama than an anthropologic study - I agree it doesn't add much to the discussion - it develops an interesting aesthetic and brings some level of interior discontentment. "Reality is too fake", they say.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Web Junkie

Israeli team goes to China, makes a highly annoying, pointless and superficial doc about a serious problem. All we see is these kids suffering in a horrible, military-style boot camp. Nothing about the root causes of the problem, the societal influences that create it, the personal issues of the kids, or their recovery, which, judging by the treatment they receive, is less than zero. What's the point of this film???

4. tenonder's rating of the film Web Junkie