1. KDMV4's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

2.4? Really MUBI? I defy you with a 4.4 This thing is romcom gold. The type of movie you don't actively watch but just have iton in the background on a sunday afternoon...SOrt of like Erik Satie, you don't intently watch the thing like a lost Fellini about to disentigrate into the vortex of time jesus

2. rruhe's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

3. Yayo's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

"I'm not standing here asking you to marry me, I'm just asking you not to marry *him* and maybe take a walk, take a chance."

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn made a good team just this once. And Bradley Cooper is perfectly cast.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

6. taniaburrito's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

7. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

I remember I went to the cinema to watch this. I feel sad remebering it.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

9. gorkem sever's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

10. a Smith's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

Some funny moments hampered (and largely characterized) by meanspiritedness and condescension. What the titular characters hope do to the women in this movie is what the filmmakers hope to do to the audience.

11. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

It's basic comedy, with an overall bad result, but Wilson and Vaughn manage to make it entertaining.

12. yuriwalker's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

30 menit pertama keren,tapi dari mid-late filmnya berhenshin jadi "just usual" comedy romance biasa,saya nonton cuman mau ngeliat Diora Bairdnya doang kok,sumpeh

13. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

Maybe you should stop driving weddings then!

14. goeienag's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

"We'll SA-ILLL without him!" - Christopher Walken

15. cinepheel's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

I laughed so damn hard at Will Farrell.

16. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

It's moderately funny, but overlong by a half hour, and much too mopey to be a proper frat-pack comedy. Plus, the homophobic streak was mean at best, offensive at worst.

17. Anita Nielson's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

Christopher Walken makes me laugh everytime in this film. Who'd have thought it? :)

18. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

I liked it. It hit all the marks, It had some very stupid things but for some reason I didn't mind them !, kind of bought into the genre, cool flick to watch, nothing impressive or deep but highly entertaining.

19. S. Singh's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

Four stars for Vince and Owen's banter.

20. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Wedding Crashers

"Actually we're not that young anymore..."