1. Ana Mendez's rating of the film Wedding Trough

2. saitosouta's rating of the film Wedding Trough

History of Pig Film: 00. How to recognize pigs are in a movie "Lobster" 01. A relationship between pigs & people "Charlotte's Web" 02. Do pigs really eat human flesh? "Snatch" "Daddy's Deadly Darling(aka Pigs)" 03. It's hard for pigs to survive anywhere "Babe" 04. Pigs in Ghibli or pigs are symbol of laziness? "Porco Rosso" "Spirited Away" 05. A postscript: this movie is f*****g s**t F**K **CK F*C* "Wedding Trough"

3. crnstsc's rating of the film Wedding Trough

"un film pour toute la famille"

4. POURAZAR's rating of the film Wedding Trough

5. Amin Lumière's rating of the film Wedding Trough

6. LordeFanBoy's rating of the film Wedding Trough

please if you're out there just please do not watch it's extremely dangerous, mindblowing traumatic and if you'r wondering watching this just don't this describes Satan as a awful creature way more scary than the holy bible be careful

7. Xob's rating of the film Wedding Trough

8. Fleefer's rating of the film Wedding Trough

Terrible, I’m astonished how, in this case, the framework of film-making justifies acts of violence. If the story told justifies the suffering of others and furthermore uses violence as a catalyst for expressing creativity, this story is not worth telling, there is nothing to be gained here --- but instead its bloated with comments that elevate it to some high art status, sad—very sad

9. Kaitlin Eileen Johnson's rating of the film Wedding Trough

10. kerfuffles's rating of the film Wedding Trough

11. lndah's rating of the film Wedding Trough

12. NICOLE86's rating of the film Wedding Trough

I should have known something was up when my friend gave me this film in a black DVD case and told me to watch it alone and lock my door. Which really makes sense because I felt like I was watching a creepy smut film.

13. Hani's rating of the film Wedding Trough

Brilliant. The soundtrack is so powerful too. But best of all, the actor. I'd be interested to read about the characterization or director's notes about acting for this film. I didn't like the reaction shots of the chicken, geese, and ducks.

14. Corriel's rating of the film Wedding Trough

Strange and stylised, with some beautiful images. One of the weirdest film I've seen so far.

15. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Wedding Trough

This movie actually ain't a bad film - it has more balls than the Human Centipede, and didn't even make me laugh. It made me frown hard enough to make my jaw ache and it almost, ALMOST, made me sick. I like that.

16. je m'appelle florent's rating of the film Wedding Trough

17. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Wedding Trough

The piggies are only the appetizer. The main course is in the last 10 minutes. Bon Appétit!

18. Erdiawan's rating of the film Wedding Trough

19. Riri's rating of the film Wedding Trough

this is what i called mindfuck movie