1. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Weekend

Thematically is good the acting is amazing visually it is a bit conservative

2. Erik F.'s rating of the film Weekend

3. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Weekend

Non-stereotype, honest and real relationship. Hit me deeply. Bonded with the character. Great story, great cinematography. Rewatch as reminder

4. Ethan's rating of the film Weekend

This is a brutally honest and engaging film that is a true masterpiece of our time. The acting and directing is superb here, it almost feels real.

5. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Weekend

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Weekend

Loved how not hysterical it is. A gay relationship portrayed in the realest way possible.

7. giovanni's rating of the film Weekend

8. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Weekend

9. Xénia's rating of the film Weekend

beautiful, deep and so genuine.

10. richardlawrn's rating of the film Weekend

[possible spoilers] when you meet the one and he gets away. the emptiness that follows, the stillness after restless nights spent making love... this film managed to capture all of that and more. all the little details which are the most heartbreaking parts of a love that just isn't meant to be. the worst part: I can relate to everything.

11. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film Weekend

12. hemachandra's rating of the film Weekend

Gay mumblecore. And I love it!

13. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Weekend

This film is what I need right now. Haigh is a incredible director that can be one of the greatest soon.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film Weekend

15. janh24's rating of the film Weekend

Nothing original here, but an enjoyable enough watch.

16. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Weekend

Not just a gay movie, there's so much more to it. A film about who you are and who surrounds you and just... it helps you finding a bit of yourself. Beautiful. Heartbreaking. - "I couldn't be more proud of you than if you were the first man on the moon."

17. marco's rating of the film Weekend

2011 according to apursansar

18. nyyssonen's rating of the film Weekend

19. Waxamillion's rating of the film Weekend

Andrew Haigh has an amazing way of creating intimate moments between people that feel real. Loved the simplicity of the lighting and sets in the Weekend. If HBO's "Looking" series was allowed to be this real and intimate I think it would have done so much better. Great film.

20. Benjamin Bello's rating of the film Weekend

Un amour soudain et éphémère pèse parfois plus ou autant qu'un amour qui s'éveille et s'épanouit avec le temps. Un film tendre et cruel à la fois.

21. case/y's rating of the film Weekend

in the words of "RV" white boys make some noise

22. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Weekend

23. Patrick John's rating of the film Weekend

ANDREW HAIGH DESERVES MORE LOOKING EPISODES AND MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS. HE IS CLEARLY MY NEW HERO AND SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S WITH THAT KIND OF DIRECTING re-watched DECEMBER 25

24. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Weekend