1. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Song to Song

Astonishing fluidity and rhythm but tell me why should I be interested in what the characters feel or say or how they act when we don't have a... fuckin story :))

2. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Song to Song

A two hour perfume ad. A wide angle manifesto. Blindingly white. Looks like a subscription to Architectural Digest. Experience the deep existential sorrow of rich dudes and gals with infinity pools. Listen to Patti Smith. Beware of the music biz: it is a corrupting force. No, really. Go back to a simpler life. Lie down among the crops. Get dirt under your fingernails. Mud. Mud is good for you.

3. Paulina's rating of the film Song to Song

it was like watching a poem

4. F/K's rating of the film Song to Song

Same problem as The New World, can be aimless and meandering in some parts. But when it reaches what it wants, it certainly does perfect it

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Song to Song

6. Lance L O T's rating of the film Song to Song

For a person who loves scripts Malick has become difficult, for instance Knight of Cups, but unlike that, I believe here there was a true construction of a film by the juxtaposition of images and of characters in different moments of their life and their feelings towards their lovers and towards their own selves. Lubezcky is masterful in creating living canvas of modernity and moods for the characters to inhabit.

7. MisterColo93's rating of the film Song to Song

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Song to Song

"Song to Song" tasks viewers with spending two hours roiling in a storm of some of the most extreme human emotions - jealousy, lust, loneliness, and despair. With Rooney Mara as his forlorn muse, Terrence Malick expertly hones in on just how existentially terrifying it is that we can move through life being hurt and loved by others, hurting and loving in return, and still never know if we've made the right choice.

9. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Song to Song

10. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Song to Song

3.75 Less avant-garde than Knight of Cups & To the Wonder; however easier to follow but less profound

11. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Song to Song

Mallick developed an avangardist style of filming in the last 5/6 years.Not many people can connect with this approach of cinematography but some of us really tries hard on this manner.Song to Song may have its moment of boredom but thats ok,considering the facts and the history of Mallick's filmmaking.Low on dialog but heavy with the love.Rooney Mara is splendid here and for me was easily to keep gazing at an angel.

12. jooley's rating of the film Song to Song

As someone at the screening said, it's by no means a mediocre film. But even though it's less ambitious than other Malick films, it doesn't manage to be any more focused. The voiceover didn't hold up for me and felt more hollow than poetic. That said, there are some fine performances and intimate sequences and of course Malick's cinematography is out of this world and sustains tension like noone else.

13. sadie's rating of the film Song to Song

14. aconeyisland's rating of the film Song to Song

15. camille's rating of the film Song to Song

16. Iulia Pîslaru's rating of the film Song to Song

ăsta mi-a plăcut puțin mai mult. doar că se sinucide Natalie ;( ce-ai făcut, fa

17. Lézard's rating of the film Song to Song

18. Popy's rating of the film Song to Song

Terrence Malik dépeint une histoire d'amour à l'image de sa photographie : esthétisante.

19. Benjamin Bland's rating of the film Song to Song

Incredible. People will be talking about this as a landmark film in thirty years time, if they have any sense.

20. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Song to Song

yutubırlar gibi boktan videolar çekio terence amca tebrik etmeli

21. N. C.'s rating of the film Song to Song

Today i can't tolerate this kind of image the men director shows about a woman. When I became conscious about the importance of watching more female directors I see how the directors bring a poor view of female characters. Women here seems only to exist in function of men. it's clearly a men's point of view.

22. Maïna's rating of the film Song to Song