1. FISCHER's rating of the film Weird Science

Beaucoup de trucages pour cacher le vide d'un scénario relativement niais, construit sur des schémas habituels, sans fondement ni rel humour. Une production débilisante et navrante ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Weird Science

Never saw this movie before now, liked the idea but thought it was overly stupid in places. RIP Bill Paxton

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Weird Science

A lot more homoerotic than I remember. :p

4. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Weird Science

5. Myles's rating of the film Weird Science

Hughes at his grossest best. Darker than the Breakfast Club, but also funnier, more truthful.

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Weird Science

7. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Weird Science

8. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Weird Science

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Weird Science

Bill Paxton stands out in an otherwise gross movie about gross young men.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Weird Science

11. Victor-André's rating of the film Weird Science

2.5 Sadly not my favorite...

12. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Weird Science

[20/12] I love Hughes films, they are a total 80's classic. However this wasn't my favorite. Still watchable!

13. Log Lady's rating of the film Weird Science

Not my favourite Hughes. Crazy and absurd, but not always in a good way.

14. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film Weird Science

Not the Hughes that I like.

15. Grasshopper's rating of the film Weird Science

Got to love Netflix instant download.

16. Nat's rating of the film Weird Science

endearing and cringey and the best. also, inexplicable robert downey jr. cameo and kelly lebrock's OUTFITS. plus anthony michael hall's floppy hair and drunk-voice and everything about this film is the greatest/worst.

17. the infallible foodstamps's rating of the film Weird Science

18. cmuela's rating of the film Weird Science

19. Th MZA's rating of the film Weird Science

Everybody has probably said this, but I only just noticed it: the nerds didn't build a girl. They built God. By using the Internet to build God in the world, not just inside a computer network, they one-upped Tron's trick from three years earlier. One of the nerds made out w/ God. Then they used God to help them get w/ girls who weren't God. This is absolutely true to the idiot heart of the U.S. 14-year-old male.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Weird Science

@ Juurakkotukka: they never had sex... ^^ she just made the young boys interesting for the other people..! a typical funny 80s movie - i liked it (but there are much more better around) ** 1/2

21. Tova's rating of the film Weird Science

22. Thresk's rating of the film Weird Science

YOU'RE STEWED, BUTTWAD. Bill Paxton's finest hour.

23. Mugino's rating of the film Weird Science

Juvenile, asinine and somewhat pervy but also boldly surreal in its utter absurdity. I'll probably get in trouble for liking this but I grew up on John Hughes fare! Best enjoyed when high, sleep-deprived or feverish.

24. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Weird Science

What really bothers me is that they are like 12 years old and Lisa has sex with them....