1. cinebaby's rating of the film Welcome to Me

2. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Welcome to Me

“I wanted to thank you for calling me an artist. Because the moment you did, so many lost years had meaning.”

3. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film Welcome to Me

funny, the first part is actually pretty good.

4. kesurupan's rating of the film Welcome to Me

I don't really like the ending

5. DaisyJ's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Or 3.5 stars. I've been a fan of Kristen Wiig since SNL and she has proven to be a credible dramatic actress. However, the story just feels a bit empty at times. But still, it's worth a watch. I like the casting, even if some supporting actors seemed wasted (i.e. Jennifer Jason Leigh).

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Welcome to Me

This movie stressed me out so much that I had to pause it for a smoke break.

7. redux's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Point about the current obsessive self-mediatization.

8. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Welcome to Me

"Where Is My Mind" has officially been used in all kinds of movies. From the very beginning you can actually see this is going nowhere, still it keeps going and going and sinking and leaving you behind but dragging you down with it, as they try to grab every little thread they can to continue the story. I honestly don't know how I watched it till the end.

9. Kesh R.'s rating of the film Welcome to Me

Easily one of the best performances of Wiig

10. ssia22's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Amazing performance from Kristen Wiig, but the film stops being interesting at a certain point.

11. Justwibi's rating of the film Welcome to Me

12. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Kristen showcases her quirks at their best. Nice to see Linda have a role too.

13. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Welcome to Me

So close yet so far. I wanted something more.

14. kétia pina's rating of the film Welcome to Me

15. kaycee's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Kristin Wiig is great, as always, but the plot falls apart and becomes a bit boring. The handling of mental illness is also questionable.

16. rachel collier's rating of the film Welcome to Me

Highly digestable. Films like this are like the hoarder who tries to kidnap whats-her-face in the Labyrinth. If someone filled a room full of pizzas and ambient low-fi comedies you'd never see me again. Which is maybe some kind of genius subtext for what this film is about.

17. Renton47's rating of the film Welcome to Me

There are a few nice things going on in this film. Firstly the impact of the simulacrum of reality TV on individuals without the critical wit to parse the image from the reality. Such a society where programs like Oprah focus on the cult of the individual, and proselytize inner worth above all else can surely only result in mass egomania. This film isn't mean or offensive but by the end it confuses it's own point.

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Welcome to Me

It's supposed to be mocking oversharing culture but why is the main character mentally unbalanced? Really dulled the satire imo...

19. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film Welcome to Me

20. MARA SSB's rating of the film Welcome to Me

More depressing than funny.

21. La Schiff's rating of the film Welcome to Me

i haven't laughed so hard at a film in a while, its so absurd! (and i usually hate comedies). it does have an underlying darkness, which i like. and its a great portrait of a woman, interesting look at narcissism and mental health. i'm surprised people are offended by it.

22. woofwoofwoof's rating of the film Welcome to Me

I’m glad our pain & suffering is so funny. Totally expected that this would gloss over the fact that this diagnosis is almost always given to abused women. We have the highest suicide rate, live 20 yrs less than everyone else, most of us have been abused by med staff. You stay making our pain a punchline. So tired. Great depiction of how women w/severe disorders are seen as inherently unloveable/worthless though.

23. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film Welcome to Me

I laughed once - at the protein cake gag. That was super funny and perfectly played. A sad story about the exploitation of a mentally ill person by terrible people. So tied up in mid-2000's indie tropes that it uses both "Where is My Mind" and a Moldy Peaches track. Wiig is such a talent whose investment goes to waste. The film seems to have bitten off more trauma than it can chew.

24. Michael Peer's rating of the film Welcome to Me

A dark, twisted, ugly little movie that tries to mask it's intentions with a silly concept. Wiig is great but the rest of the film is near unwatchable.