1. emanuela's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Stylish and nice shoot of London but 99 min made me tired, really. The girl speaks in an irritating tone of voice. Ncis or Elementary are much better!

2. Thomas's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Punches strongly above its weight to begin with, then gets sluggish.

3. Graham Ball's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Brave attempt at a Brit-crime flick, but fell substantially short of delivering in all the major areas where it should have/ needed to. I would imagine the screenplay read significantly better than the film eventually turned out to be. Unfortunate. :-(

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Fails to land the knockout punch

5. venenatis's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

6. robin's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Not even worthy of an episode of Elementary.

7. Sean's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Thin on story but thick on Michael Mann style of filming. You don't really get a sense of who these characters are or why they are doing what they are doing, in fact the movie doesn't do a lot of explaining or so I felt. McAvoy and Strong are both decent in this flick but given the source material they can't do much with their characters. Stylish, nice shoot out scenes and some decent action make this movie.

8. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

The first ten minutes were awesome. The next 90 minutes were awful and perhaps a commentary on the fact that cops in Great Britain should have guns, or something, because they couldn't aim for shit when they finally got them about half way through. Also, I get it, Professor Xavier has a fucked up knee because Sinestro shot him once. I GET IT. I FUCKING GET IT. Also: no nudity. Dumb movie.

9. MR. Universe's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Good action and well designed when it actually happens. Didn't expect the conspiracy angle

10. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

I thought this film was pretty good despite all of the typical tropes up until the third act reveal, as the story became something larger than it should have been. It's really a shame as the cast was top notch, the cinematography and production design were also high points but the most important element of the story was unfortunately this films weakest link.

11. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Not good by any stretch. Awfully underwritten characters. Still, I was mildly entertained.

12. eek's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

It had so much potential, really well-made, visually stylish with some good performances, but the story and especially the climax is pretty weak.

13. porcelainfox's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

By far not good enough to be a quality thriller, but not quite bad enough for me to feel like I've wasted my time with it. Features some great performances, a nice soundtrack and is visually quite attractive. However, the plot feels too messy, confusing and towards the end proves to be pretty much empty - a terrible anticlimax.

14. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch

Good action thriller with a few shades of Michael Mann and many a South Koreans crime flicks. Both Strong and McAvoy put in good performances and are supported by a solid supporting cast. Production work is stellar and London looks both gorgeous and gritty. The action is loud and old school which is a plus. The drawback here is the plot which is more than derivative and lacks finesse and real suspense.

15. dan's rating of the film Welcome to the Punch