1. Fool sentimental's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

2. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

Le jour où le stéréotype se dissipe ne viendra jamais

3. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

Disclaimer: je l'ai vu uniquement pour faire plaisir à la petite soeur. Ma mère l'avait adoré, c'était signe que c'était vraiment une daube.

4. lo0226's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

6,5/10 Film français sympathique, il nous permet de découvrir "le Nord" avec humour. Très caricatural, on ressent bien le chauvinisme régional typiquement français. Pour les sudistes, il vous reste "les collègues"

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

6. suede's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

Mind-numbingly implausible and stupid. Even the interior lighting is as artificial as in a TV ad. // I do love MUBI for this, too: allowing one to learn what, years ago, all the fuss was about around a movie. Glad to find when, once again, I missed nothing.

7. Tonka von Hasenkampp's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

Nice comedy, some parts are really funny, although it's probably best when one is french and understands all the jokes and differences between les ch'tis and the rest of France

8. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

simply awesome but i'm afraid to find the film really funny one does need to be french! loved it!

9. Makz86's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

Solide Unterhaltung mit einigen Lachern und wenig Fehlern, aber nichts Besonderes.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

11. jenifferp's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

12. Katerina's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

13. Shelley's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

People may hate on this film, but it's better than the 3 times I've had to watch "The Heartbreaker" in all of my college French courses.

14. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film Welcome to the Sticks

I was so glad that this movie wasn't on Mubi.