1. meancreek's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

A film of raw emotion and power with a very held back performance from the highly talented Michelle Williams.

2. Murat G.'s rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

An ordinary movie, story goes nowhere.

3. Xandega's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Even though the political undertone sets as the cornerstone of the film, how Reichardt took it as a stepping stone to blossom an emotive projection through Michelle Williams' exceptional acting is what makes me think that Reichardt is so good! Also, Reichardt (and writer Jon Raymond) sets an example of how to strip it down to bare is an effective way to give a subject matter it's justice. That 7$ scene.... wow

4. Miki Brunou's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

5. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

In the same vein of Italian Neorealism, it seems that any time a recession plagues the collective consciousness movies about struggle and the grim realities of our world get made. And this is a fine citation.

6. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

I liked it but I didn't love it. Michelle Williams makes it worth watching for another solid perfomance.

7. Veritas Verte's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Heartbreaking and authentic.

8. Rashed's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

A different side of Michelle Williams. Quiet, understated and kinda sad, kind of like all our lives, no?

9. afuchs's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Is it a coincidence that the star of this doggie movie commenced her cinematic career as a fourteen-year-old with "Lassie" (1994). It might be.

10. joelybox's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

total waste of my time. just a depressing movie.

11. www.id8832921.sexyhoeu.website's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Despite the "dog movie" being a huge cinematic turn-off for me, I watched this anyway and loved it.

12. Franklinton Underground Cinema's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

13. m.morbo's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Dear Michelle Williams, you now have a place in my heart.

14. nargs_au's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

i would of liked this movie more if i was a dog person :)

15. Didar Merve's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

I have a tendency to cry to movies with doggies since I've watched K9 of James Belushi.

16. Kevin Paul's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Watch Umberto D. instead.

17. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

just for the ones that have had a dog, and a craving for leaving home.

18. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

I really was pleasantly surprised by this. Michelle Williams gives an incredible performance.

19. n i g h t & f o g's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Filmed with a quiet naturalism that evokes the meandering, meditative quality of Wim Wender's early road movies.

20. traag-1's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

quiet and unassuming little indie with a standout performance from Michelle Williams...visually stripped down like the director's earlier OLDJOY, it captures you by doing very little.

21. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Saw this film for the third time yesterday, the more I watch it the more I found it incredibly powerful. Oldjoy is good also, great cinema!:)

22. woperchild's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Wendy and Lucy is a slice of a life that is sad, dreary and still. Michelle Williams is brilliant and the film is overall very relatable.

23. Till Kadritzke's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

Thanks to Reichardt's unspectacular style of directing and the perfect portrait by Michelle Williams, this was a very intense movie experience that has the strength to intensify one's anger about our society. I'm going to miss Wendy.

24. César's rating of the film Wendy and Lucy

bold in its minimalism and a riveting performance by Michelle Williams