1. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Westworld

Après une première saison intrigante mais un peu répétitive, Westworld a déployé une seconde saison d'une ampleur phénoménale et d'une incroyable complexité, Si retorse presque, qu'elle en devient un piège pour l'esprit. 10247 est assurément le nouveau 42. Et Westworld un abîme pour penser notre rapport aux machines et à notre propre complexité.

2. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Westworld

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Westworld

3.6 Almost too precious in its production values, a little slow and also slightly pretentious, it nevertheless is most entertaining and raises enough questions to keep you busy...Towards the end I became tired of Anthony Hopkins´ all knowing face...

4. chanandre's rating of the film Westworld

And all it took for me was seeing Evan Rachel Wood at her most Motoko Kusanagi gazing with a fierce sense of purpose, resolve and menace at a Malickian/Deakins-ish horizon à la Garbo in Queen Christina to fall for this. WestWord. Wow. Whole.

5. Elena's rating of the film Westworld

The piano version of "A forest" *.*

6. redux's rating of the film Westworld

Scary that people like this horseshit.

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Westworld

8. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Westworld

A beautiful musing on human conscience, resorting to a twisted game in which all possible sides to the story are explored. The character arcs are delightful and intricate, bringing out the best in them and giving us amazing scenes, such as Maeve's realization. The show can be a bit too repetitive and overly dramatic, but I guess it's all part of the epic narrative.

9. Ana Cecília's rating of the film Westworld

Great SCI-Fi, artificial intellingence discussion

10. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Westworld

If you're going to tread this thematic ground, you have to put in more effort. 'Westworld' starts off pretty strong, but the Nolan gene is unshakable, resulting in sleek, 'mind-bending' twists for gotcha's sake. The past two decades of television are scattered with a few brilliant gems, but overall the blight of American 'prestige TV' is merely expensive-looking candy masquerading as philosophy.

11. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Westworld

Can I call this the viewer-friendly reflection of Twin Peaks: The Return? Both overflow with doublings, repetitions and time loops, the dead made living, and nightmares more real than reality. WW also offers a powerful critique of the commodification of all facets of human life - our thoughts, dreams, bodies. As drama it's far from perfect, but great for thinking through the techno-capitalism that's taken hold of us.

12. Richard Tines's rating of the film Westworld

There are some interesting explorations here of the nature of identity, conditioning, free will, and the essence of consciousness, that too often get drowned out by the bang-bang violence, which is necessary to the plot, I suppose, but which can wear on one's patience, after awhile...look forward to seeing how season two unfolds, after the season ending Big Twist...

13. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Westworld

14. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Westworld

I feel like people have already forgotten about this show. :/

15. HenriqueA's rating of the film Westworld

It really picked my interest but I hope season one wasn't its peak. Thandie Newton was the MVP here.

16. harringtonellie's rating of the film Westworld

In the words of Gwen Stefani, this shit is bananas. Bananas that i'd peel, eat and repeat. We got 10 one hour episodes in 4/5 sittings...so i'll let that speak for itself.

17. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Westworld

18. ig_____or's rating of the film Westworld

"Westworld" possesses the beauty and the brains that so many TV shows can only aspire to have. The final episodes of the first season are filled with twists and turns, some of them manage to really surprise you. With a strong cast and the network's usual top-notch production values, season two promises to be even more unpredictable with the expansion of this universe. Despite some excesses in dialogue, it's riveting.

19. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Westworld

I got so excited in the beginning, even thought about writing a short story with a character named Dolores. Then I got really bored and I wanted to kill Dolores and fucking Teddy. Ed Harris is the best character along with Bernard. Anyone thought about BRAVE NEW WORLD by Huxley?

20. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Westworld

21. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Westworld

2.5/5. The premise is fascinating but what is this pretentious shit, actually?

22. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Westworld

23. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Westworld

A masterpiece! Can´t wait for season 2!

24. pluviosity's rating of the film Westworld

The greatest part was how claustrophobic the 'real world' looks, compared with the (fake) liberating scenes of the Park. That itself, was intensively messed my poor mind.