1. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Westworld

"Westworld" possesses the beauty and the brains that so many TV shows can only aspire to have. The final episodes of the first season are filled with twists and turns, some of them manage to really surprise you. With a strong cast and the network's usual top-notch production values, season two promises to be even more unpredictable with the expansion of this universe. Despite some excesses in dialogue, it's riveting.

2. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Westworld

I got so excited in the beginning, even thought about writing a short story with a character named Dolores. Then I got really bored and I wanted to kill Dolores and fucking Teddy. Ed Harris is the best character along with Bernard. Anyone thought about BRAVE NEW WORLD by Huxley?

3. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Westworld

4. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Westworld

2.5/5. The premise is fascinating but what is this pretentious shit, actually?

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Westworld

6. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Westworld

A masterpiece! Can´t wait for season 2!

7. pluviosity's rating of the film Westworld

The greatest part was how claustrophobic the 'real world' looks, compared with the (fake) liberating scenes of the Park. That itself, was intensively messed my poor mind.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Westworld

I think other films have dealt with similar subjects better. It's always good to have high-production values and character development, but I kept seeing opportunities that they passed up. They played it a bit too safe. They kept restraining themselves as if to save it for later.

9. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Westworld

10. Danu Labda's rating of the film Westworld

Surviving is just another loop.

11. dordai_robert's rating of the film Westworld

12. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Westworld

Return to formulaic genre tropes is what narratives are, but what if the characters/robots had their own volition. What if the show/movie could look back at its gazing spectator? The effort taken to figuring out what happens next doesn't take you to the center of the maze, you've already been to the center of the maze and then you tried to forget.

13. mac le mac's rating of the film Westworld

14. Corriel's rating of the film Westworld

Some good ideas but I got bored way too often. (2.5)

15. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Westworld

'Westworld' shakes off its slow start to give us one of television's smartest and most compelling sci-fi series' yet. It's full of rich characters, thought-provoking themes and ideas.

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film Westworld

One of the best TV series of the year. Westworld isn't just about relationship between human and robot. But it's more than that. It's a criticism to human itself who like to play God. I'll call it a darker version of Blade Runner. Contained a various theme such as western, sci-fi, horror, moral dilemma, even existensial drama. Few first episodes kinda slow, but it's a "warm-up" for some plot twists in later episodes

17. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Westworld

I forgive that 1 or 2 episodes that were kind of boring in the middle! This is one of the most well structured series I've seen so far. I have a feeling season 2 is gonna blow our minds! These violent delights have violent ends.

18. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Westworld

19. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Westworld

This has more humanity than INCEPTION and is probably the greatest conceptual remake since Cronenberg's THE FLY. This uses the expansive running time to explore the "GROUnDHoG DAY goes to Hell' ramifications in a a way that makes comparisons to all other recent cyborg movies seem trivial. Just see it!

20. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Westworld

world class mannequin challenges.

21. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Westworld

22. Bob's rating of the film Westworld

Nicely crafted with little something for everyone, whether it's sci-fi, drama, western or horror. However, profound screenplay that starts as the main strength of this show, slowly begins to descent into murky plot that offers solutions but dehumanizes characters and irrationalizes reason, as if it was nothing much to say in the end. Despite all that, production value and the cast, especially Ed Harris, are worth it.

23. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Westworld

mmm i love me a good ol' dystopian western

24. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film Westworld

I still think you have to be somewhat stupid to go all like "omfg american tv series are so intelligent these days" without feeling at least a tad embarrassed about yourself, but that's just me. I see more brilliance in Michael Bay productions than I see in this pretentious piece of crap lol, whtvr..