1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Westworld

There are some interesting explorations here of the nature of identity, conditioning, free will, and the essence of consciousness, that too often get drowned out by the bang-bang violence, which is necessary to the plot, I suppose, but which can wear on one's patience, after awhile...look forward to seeing how season two unfolds, after the season ending Big Twist...

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Westworld

3. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Westworld

I feel like people have already forgotten about this show. :/

4. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Westworld

It really picked my interest but I hope season one wasn't its peak. Thandie Newton was the MVP here.

5. harringtonellie's rating of the film Westworld

In the words of Gwen Stefani, this shit is bananas. Bananas that i'd peel, eat and repeat. We got 10 one hour episodes in 4/5 sittings...so i'll let that speak for itself.

6. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Westworld

7. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Westworld

"Westworld" possesses the beauty and the brains that so many TV shows can only aspire to have. The final episodes of the first season are filled with twists and turns, some of them manage to really surprise you. With a strong cast and the network's usual top-notch production values, season two promises to be even more unpredictable with the expansion of this universe. Despite some excesses in dialogue, it's riveting.

8. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Westworld

I got so excited in the beginning, even thought about writing a short story with a character named Dolores. Then I got really bored and I wanted to kill Dolores and fucking Teddy. Ed Harris is the best character along with Bernard. Anyone thought about BRAVE NEW WORLD by Huxley?

9. Ioana Șomănescu's rating of the film Westworld

10. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Westworld

2.5/5. The premise is fascinating but what is this pretentious shit, actually?

11. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Westworld

12. Viktor Pedersen's rating of the film Westworld

A masterpiece! Can´t wait for season 2!

13. pluviosity's rating of the film Westworld

The greatest part was how claustrophobic the 'real world' looks, compared with the (fake) liberating scenes of the Park. That itself, was intensively messed my poor mind.

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Westworld

I think other films have dealt with similar subjects better. It's always good to have high-production values and character development, but I kept seeing opportunities that they passed up. They played it a bit too safe. They kept restraining themselves as if to save it for later.

15. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Westworld

16. Danu Labda's rating of the film Westworld

Surviving is just another loop.

17. dordairobert's rating of the film Westworld

18. bryanvmh's rating of the film Westworld

Return to formulaic genre tropes is what narratives are, but what if the characters/robots had their own volition. What if the show/movie could look back at its gazing spectator? The effort taken to figuring out what happens next doesn't take you to the center of the maze, you've already been to the center of the maze and then you tried to forget.

19. mac le mac's rating of the film Westworld

20. Corriel's rating of the film Westworld

Some good ideas but I got bored way too often. (2.5)

21. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Westworld

'Westworld' shakes off its slow start to give us one of television's smartest and most compelling sci-fi series' yet. It's full of rich characters, thought-provoking themes and ideas.

22. DenoResandono's rating of the film Westworld

One of the best TV series of the year. Westworld isn't just about relationship between human and robot. But it's more than that. It's a criticism to human itself who like to play God. I'll call it a darker version of Blade Runner. Contained a various theme such as western, sci-fi, horror, moral dilemma, even existensial drama. Few first episodes kinda slow, but it's a "warm-up" for some plot twists in later episodes

23. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Westworld

I forgive that 1 or 2 episodes that were kind of boring in the middle! This is one of the most well structured series I've seen so far. I have a feeling season 2 is gonna blow our minds! These violent delights have violent ends.

24. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Westworld