1. SARAH LAJUS's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Les bronz├ęs dans le boat de Good Morning England.

2. Diderot's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Abysmal, as in lamentable. One of the best comedies of the past few decades decides to see what it would be like if its characters were also in a longer and far less funny version of itself.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

They took it higher, and higher.. They took to the highest level.

4. galuh indri's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

5. HKFanatic's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

While it never quite manages to match the fluidly woven absurdity of the original film, and the showmakers rely a bit too much on their cornucopia of celebrity cameos (just try to put Kristen Wiig in a scene and not have her be hilarious)...at the end of the day, this project delivers more or less exactly what we all wanted when we heard that Netflix was commissioning a sequel to "Wet Hot American Summer."

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

I actually disliked the first couple episodes a lot. It was really, really bad. But then it blossomed and sometimes it was even better, crazier and smarter then the original film. I just reallly couldn't care for Cooper's storyline (what a waste of Lake Bell that was). I want moreeee.

7. Polly Dee's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

8. Blumes's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Doesn't fall under the shadow of the original, not even for a moment. Hilarious the whole way through. Michael Cera has become the quality king of guest spots. Between this performance and this season of Louie - its just full tilt.