1. Ale/M's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

2. Renton47's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

Notable for its absence on NY Times list of best films of the century, and proof that the best and most durable comedies are often just really fucking silly. I mean I don't know anyone who's thankful for the emotional resonance that an Apatow film leaves. Fav line: "Anytime... Dinner.. literally anytime"

3. alchimia's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

I didn't thought that I would have seen such an intense gay scene in this movie

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

so many funny people. the montage with meloni mentoring showalter is amazing

5. lisbry's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

6. SARAH LAJUS's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

La série Netflix sortie l'année dernière: J'ai adoré. Un scénario déjanté sur un fond kitsch 70/80's. Un summer camp animé par des posts-ados qui caricaturent grossièrement la jeunesse américaine mais interprétés par des acteurs qui ont la quarantaine, c'est marrant hein? L'esprit du film sorti 15 ans plus tôt est le même et c'est appréciable mais 1h30 c'est trop court. A la fin j'ai ressenti un gout d'inachevé...

7. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

8. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

This is a beautiful movie, and we are lucky to be alive, so we may witness it.

10. bearpurses's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

11. João Rocha's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

The "where is the phone" scene is genious

12. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

13. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

"I went to camp so long ago that fucking Jesus Christ was my counselor."

14. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

Zero fucks were given through the making of this movie. An ode to being young and horny.

15. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

16. galuh indri's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

17. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

This film is just plain fun! It's so energetic, hilarious and unashamedly outrageous, I just couldn't help but enjoy it. That's really all I think I need to say.

18. Franco Rhyme Wiseman's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

This is R rated movie that many kids part of it. Napoleon Dynamite still funnier

19. HKFanatic's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

A movie whose cult status is indisputable at this point. "Summer" is both a loving throwback to the Zucker Brothers comedy style - here we have a parody of summer camp movies that more or less plays itself straight as a summer camp movie - and an unavoidable reminder of this century's all too brief period of innocence in the months before 9/11. Time has not diminished this film's genuine hilarity.

20. Polly Dee's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

Paul Rudd could give it a 4. There's something about the movie that just isn't enough. Could be huge. But I don't know. I still laughed a lot. Mostly because I loved seeing those actors like that. It's meta. But I dunno, something's missing.

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

I'm stuck in the middle of finding this movie strangely awesome or incredibly bad.

22. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

silly but at the same time quite funny. the cast is brilliant, they act in such an honest manner, oldschool'ish.

23. mela wróblewska's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

24. patríciapinho's rating of the film Wet Hot American Summer

Like American Pie but with slightly better humour.