1. Silke Neryn's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

Man with nothing particularly interesting or original to say attempts to make music "that matters".

2. bencor's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

A noob fan. Makes me want to party to thx-1138 like it's post nein-11 2002. I had to hunt down the howling song that got stuck in my head for a whole week after hearing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcNf1Q_30TU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgv6gqTeJYM.

3. Anna's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

Engaging conversation with Elliott about the source of his inspiration. I think it's important to remember that the intention of sharing his thoughts was not to push a certain world view, but just to explain how it ends up seeping into his musical expression. The film pairs simplistic images with monochrome colors to draw the focus of the viewer to the sound; specifically, the rupturing depth of the soundtrack.

4. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

3+ i like matt_ti's beautifully filmed_i like what he says how he thinks_not a fan of his music

5. Weston Campbell's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

This could be a neat little film, I just don't find Elliot's music or thoughts very interesting or original.

6. Mel's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

son iki aydır gözlemlediğim bir husus şu ki; bu altyazısız film yayınlama işini fazla abartmadınız mı ?

7. Légère éclaircie's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

8. ZaMeunier's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

A strong intention delivered in simplicity.

9. Thomas Kimmerlin's rating of the film What a Fuck Am I Doing on This Battlefield

Parti pris graphique fort, oublier l'image pour illuminer les mots et les notes. Un film qui donne envie d'en savoir et d'en écouter plus.