1. Ethan's rating of the film What About Bob?

This is a fun little screwball comedy of insanity that perfectly showcases the brilliance of the Murray and the uptightness of Richard Dreyfus.

2. CafeGradiva's rating of the film What About Bob?

3. dave gunn's rating of the film What About Bob?

If the score was changed to something darker and more ominous, this would have made just as good a creepy thriller.

4. S ∀ N S Y Ξ U X's rating of the film What About Bob?

interesting comedy. interesting title, even the movie poster itself is interesting. what about bob? was he real? - the rating here really got me thinking. not every art-house film needs 5 stars. this movie is actually full of wit!

5. Milly Hampton's rating of the film What About Bob?

6. LETTERBOXD.COM/XESCIE's rating of the film What About Bob?

7. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film What About Bob?

8. Keren MD's rating of the film What About Bob?

Bob is hilariously creepy. This is comedy for the big leagues.

9. Ryan327's rating of the film What About Bob?

10. mjgildea's rating of the film What About Bob?

I didn't love or hate What About Bob and if Bill Murray wasn't in it I wouldn't have bothered. Murray stole the show and Dreyfuss was too much. Definitely had its funny moments but I could never tell if Murray was supposed to be a master sociopath or if Dreyfuss was just supposed to be an asshole. Probably the point, I guess...

11. Tom Barnard's rating of the film What About Bob?

12. captain's rating of the film What About Bob?

13. DSPRKY's rating of the film What About Bob?

Don't hassle me—I'm local.

14. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film What About Bob?

Watched this recently and yes, it still holds up and still makes me laugh.

15. Harry Rossi's rating of the film What About Bob?

An underrated comedy. This is a truly hilarious film!

16. earman's rating of the film What About Bob?

Bill Murray is brilliant in this. I never forget the baby steps advice. Richard Dreyfuss plays off Bill Murray's antics with comic mastery. This is a comedy that will brighten your day

17. ddrt's rating of the film What About Bob?

"Baby steps" A lot of people look at the face value of this movie but it is supremely deep and bill murray's acting brings the movie to a new level. I urge everyone to re-watch this with a different understanding of the film. Also check out the AV club's review of this movie.

18. Noah Abe's rating of the film What About Bob?

This film is a true comedic gem. Richard Dreyfuss and Bill Murray make a perfect team. This is one of Murray's best films. For years I have been wanting to get myself the shirt "Don't hassle me, I'm local."

19. Phil Worfel's rating of the film What About Bob?

Insanity in its most delightful package. Dreyfus is amazing and more than matches Murray's symphony of neurosis.