1. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

Péssimas edições, demasiado surrealistas a um ponto visualmente incomodativo. Maus conceitos de morte e pós-morte

2. innersmiff's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

Recommended for visuals and kudos for tackling the concept of life-after-death head-on.

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

4. MAO1's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

5. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

A preachy religious unoriginal take on what awaits us in the afterlife. I wanted to like it mainly because Robin Williams is in it and the subject is pretty close to home (considering recent events). Unfortunately the whole movie is so morose and it just plonks along at a painful and uneven pace. I get the feeling Ward wants it to be an uplifting family movie but it just isn't. Macabre, bleak and poorly orchestrated

6. Ezgi's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

kadının dünyada yaşarken yaptığı tabloların kocası tarafından aynı anda astralde canlandırılması, sanatın yeryüzünü aştığını falan düşündürttü bana. cennet tasvirindeki renkler boyalar, uçan kuş falan da çok güzeldi. cehennem sahneleri de aynı zamanda hieronymus bosch tablosundan fırlama gibiydi, tatlış.

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

8. treq's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

9. A47's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

This is one of the most uneven movies ever made. It's all "this, but that..."

10. MS1915's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

I can never bring myself to hate any movie with Robin Williams in it. However I found the visuals of the film, in contradiction to its academy award, to be quite distracting and to take away from the story as a whole. Well thought up and good acting, but the visuals don't do it for me.

11. Obient's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

When my ex marry with someone else someday, I'll give a line from this film. *eh*

12. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

13. Sophia Park's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

From what I hear, a total bastardisation of the source material.

14. rocope's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

AMOR ALÉM DA VIDA traz alguns conceitos interessantíssimos: você molda o seu próprio "céu" e o "inferno" é um estado da consciência. Só torci o nariz para essa conversa para boi dormir de "alma gêmea". Cada espírito é único. Não há dois nem ao menos parecidos. É um divertimento bastante interessante e, melhor de tudo, despretensioso.

15. Risya's rating of the film What Dreams May Come

I can see that the creators explore possibilities of the spiritual life, and in doing so, have created some visually beautiful scenes that seems to be the highlight of the movie. However, the whole plot seems to be confusing, convoluted, and pointless. Much of the dialogue seems redundant and is delivered in an unconvincing manner. And the story just didn't hold together very well.