1. Eileen Brosnan's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

3. jewelsofglory's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

4. Francisco R.'s rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

This deranged cat and mouse film benefits from the full commitment given by Davies and Crawford in fleshing out the sordid details of Henry Farrell's novel. Suspenseful throughout and executed with demonic zeal by evil genius Robert Aldrich, the story sadly overlooks a potentially meaty character study in favor of more mundane thrills given by the obvious setting.

5. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

It feels like watching the eerier version of Sunset Boulevard—or maybe that's just me being too close-minded.

6. _varela_'s rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

a davis parece a simone de oliveira. amei.

7. sissy69's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Such a tragic picture show. . . Makeup, costume, acting, lighting, cinematography, tone--all lovely! Oh my. . . the twists and the turns into the lives of these sisters. . . !

8. adamjaymorris's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Naturally, everyone at the Castro Theater knew certain lines by heart.

9. Myles's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Blanche: "...if I wasn't in this chair..." Jane: "But you are, Blanche." [cackles] "You are!"

10. Jalise's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

rip to elvira a casualty of madness

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Rewatched and re-loved. Bette Davis, BETTE DAVIS. I still remember the day when I saw All About Eve for the first time, I think I was 14. I've always wanted to watch all her films and hope can do it someday. Rewatching her films is a pleasure; watching her films for the first time is a life-changing experience.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Both leads are extravagant in this. Just goes to show the power of hate can be just as powerful, if not more powerful, than the power of love.

13. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Get you a friend like Elvira.

14. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

15. sofiazelaya's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

le pondría 5 estrellas si no fuera por la música de teleserie y algunos plot devices sin sentido

16. Daniel Roque's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Back to when Hollywood casted two female leaders over 50 and made a profitable and acclaimed good job. Baby Jane Hudson is the psycho-queen of all mean girls.

17. ig_____or's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Warming up for FX's "Feud: Bette vs. Joan", I had to see this. Delusional Jane vs. Suffering Blanche makes for great entertaining... that's for sure. This almost surrealistic story of the Hudson sisters never gets boring and even if the final twist was somewhat predictable, it was a fun ride. Davis was just... beyond words!

18. Joe Hackman's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Bette Davis chews some serious scenery in this manic black and white film about Hollywood's trappings.

19. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Hard-edged and versatile American filmmaker Robert Aldrich delivers one of the most cynical films about celebrity and Hollywood since Billy Wilder’s Sunset Boulevard. I found it a bit on the long side, but still tremendously engaging. Davis, especially, chews the scenery brilliantly, sacrificing all trace of vanity to create a portrait of fame and faded stardom that is as brutal as any you will ever see.

20. PiarviRecherreen's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Nourrir le monstre d'innocence - et la poupée de terreur.

21. henr.que's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

..You mean.. all this time, we could've been friends?

22. Balthaz21's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

23. FISCHER's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Un scénario intéressant mais hélas, une histoire grand-guignolesque où l'outrance de la réalisation devient fort pesante, ainsi que le jeu trop excessif des deux actrices... www.cinefiches.com

24. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

I've written a letter to daaaddy

← Previous 1 3 4