1. guillermo.moran's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Un filme para recordar, excelentes actuaciones, y un guión inolvidable.

2. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

3. nadnab's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

45/100 (Harika bir finish, kusursuz oyunculuklar, bir o kadar iyi sinematografi ile birlikte gelen kötü senaryo. 1) Bacakları tutmayan bir kadın asansörsüz evde neden ikinci katta yaşar. 2) O kadar zengin bir kadın neden 7/24 hizmetçi tutmak yerine gündelikçi tutar ve akıl sağlığı yerinde olmayan kardeşine güvenir. 3) En önemlisi. Pencerenin olduğu bir odada neden bağırarak dışarıdan yardım istenmez.)

6. Rupert Giles's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

7. Eileen Brosnan's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

8. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

9. jewelsofglory's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

10. Francisco R.'s rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

This deranged cat and mouse film benefits from the full commitment given by Davies and Crawford in fleshing out the sordid details of Henry Farrell's novel. Suspenseful throughout and executed with demonic zeal by evil genius Robert Aldrich, the story sadly overlooks a potentially meaty character study in favor of more mundane thrills given by the obvious setting.

11. Marach Adipalin's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

It feels like watching the eerier version of Sunset Boulevard—or maybe that's just me being too close-minded.

12. _varela_'s rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

a davis parece a simone de oliveira. amei.

13. sissy69's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Such a tragic picture show. . . Makeup, costume, acting, lighting, cinematography, tone--all lovely! Oh my. . . the twists and the turns into the lives of these sisters. . . !

14. adamjaymorris's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Naturally, everyone at the Castro Theater knew certain lines by heart.

15. Myles's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Blanche: "...if I wasn't in this chair..." Jane: "But you are, Blanche." [cackles] "You are!"

16. Jalise's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

rip to elvira a casualty of madness

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Rewatched and re-loved. Bette Davis, BETTE DAVIS. I still remember the day when I saw All About Eve for the first time, I think I was 14. I've always wanted to watch all her films and hope can do it someday. Rewatching her films is a pleasure; watching her films for the first time is a life-changing experience.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Both leads are extravagant in this. Just goes to show the power of hate can be just as powerful, if not more powerful, than the power of love.

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Get you a friend like Elvira.

20. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

21. sofiazelaya's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

le pondría 5 estrellas si no fuera por la música de teleserie y algunos plot devices sin sentido

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Back to when Hollywood casted two female leaders over 50 and made a profitable and acclaimed good job. Baby Jane Hudson is the psycho-queen of all mean girls.

23. ig_____or's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Warming up for FX's "Feud: Bette vs. Joan", I had to see this. Delusional Jane vs. Suffering Blanche makes for great entertaining... that's for sure. This almost surrealistic story of the Hudson sisters never gets boring and even if the final twist was somewhat predictable, it was a fun ride. Davis was just... beyond words!

24. Joe Hackman's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Bette Davis chews some serious scenery in this manic black and white film about Hollywood's trappings.

← Previous 1 3 4