1. Adam M's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Naturally, everyone at the Castro Theater knew certain lines by heart.

2. Myles's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Blanche: "...if I wasn't in this chair..." Jane: "But you are, Blanche." [cackles] "You are!"

3. Jalise's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

rip to elvira a casualty of madness

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Rewatched and re-loved. Bette Davis, BETTE DAVIS. I still remember the day when I saw All About Eve for the first time, I think I was 14. I've always wanted to watch all her films and hope can do it someday. Rewatching her films is a pleasure; watching her films for the first time is a life-changing experience.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Both leads are extravagant in this. Just goes to show the power of hate can be just as powerful, if not more powerful, than the power of love.

6. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Get you a friend like Elvira.

7. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

8. sofiazelaya's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

le pondría 5 estrellas si no fuera por la música de teleserie y algunos plot devices sin sentido

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Back to when Hollywood casted two female leaders over 50 and made a profitable and acclaimed good job. Baby Jane Hudson is the psycho-queen of all mean girls.

10. Igor Ramos's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Warming up for FX's "Feud: Bette vs. Joan", I had to see this. Delusional Jane vs. Suffering Blanche makes for great entertaining... that's for sure. This almost surrealistic story of the Hudson sisters never gets boring and even if the final twist was somewhat predictable, it was a fun ride. Davis was just... beyond words!

11. Joe Hackman's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Bette Davis chews some serious scenery in this manic black and white film about Hollywood's trappings.

12. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Hard-edged and versatile American filmmaker Robert Aldrich delivers one of the most cynical films about celebrity and Hollywood since Billy Wilder’s Sunset Boulevard. I found it a bit on the long side, but still tremendously engaging. Davis, especially, chews the scenery brilliantly, sacrificing all trace of vanity to create a portrait of fame and faded stardom that is as brutal as any you will ever see.

13. PiarviRecherreen's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Nourrir le monstre d'innocence - et la poupée de terreur.

14. henr.que's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

..You mean.. all this time, we could've been friends?

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

16. FISCHER's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Un scénario intéressant mais hélas, une histoire grand-guignolesque où l'outrance de la réalisation devient fort pesante, ainsi que le jeu trop excessif des deux actrices... www.cinefiches.com

17. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

I've written a letter to daaaddy

18. Joana China's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

I'm in love with Bette Davis. I'm terrified of Bette Davis, also.

19. Michael Peer's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Bette Davis and Joan Crawford give two of the best performances of their careers. Sensational performances in a darkly comic look at celebrity. The black and white cinematographer is beautiful and equally haunting. There are several moments that are truly sensational while others drag on. While the film still holds up incredibly well, I would be lying if I said it's aged perfectly. Still, it's a great film worth.

20. Doll Coven's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

21. SpacePirate's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

Pretty much mesmerizing from beginning to end. One of the best of the classic horror/thrillers not having the stamp of Hitchcock. I think that the two leads hated each other in real life made for a better film. In that regard, whos the better actress here? Davis who is undoubtedly just channeling her real hatred for Crawford, or Joan, who approaches her character with a timidness and fear that is noteworthy. 5 stars

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

2-3? I kind of agree with other reviewers who were kinda left wanting by this movie. There's not much of an escalation of conflict, since the situation remains virtually static for most of the movie. A number of the characters were unreasonably stupid, especially Joan Crawford's character. Joan's heroine mostly spends the movie a damsel in distress, even if she has the desire to act. Needless to say, it kinda drags.

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?

24. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?