1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

2. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

3. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Tsai Ming-Liang's film observes characters seeking relief and escape from their depressed and grieving states, conveying it through some fantastic framing. The result is a hypnotic and beautiful film.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

5. El Biffo's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Goodbye, Dragon Inn meets The 400 Blows.

6. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

their Instincts are pushing them to random directions .One of them looking for satisfaction from the spiritual side, one of them searching for emotional satisfaction, One of them looking for momentary satisfaction...

7. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Для мене цей фільм став таким собі сплавом тиші, німого відчаю, самотності та краси.

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

9. uenus's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

10. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

I feel a bit of exhaustion here, all the same, I have little evidence to back of any claims of inferiority. Each image is a stunning work of composition; it is as if the city were made to be seen in this particular manner, under this particular shade of blood orange. The 400 Blows scene quoted by T M-L so perfectly explains what he sees in other cinema that criticism feels unnecessary.

11. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

12. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

lonesome and melancholy, my favourite. If you're able to sit through an extremely slow paced film.. you won't regret this one.

13. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

True story: I first saw it years before it became me ;_) ...for "the abyss gazes also into you." To my father and to all my loving; Tsai is film. Now go play Jean Constantin - Générique et Car de Police.

14. wintermelontea's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

ahhhh. i cried when the mum talked to the fish. everyone trying to grasp time in their own ways, wonderfully lonely and sad but there were also funny moments. moments that had potential for more but fall short. moments of dislocation and conversely, of synchronisation across different places.

15. daftnymph's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

loneliness and transient respites of connection - all backdropped against lurid reds and greens, yellows and blues

16. bieup's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

very pretty. very quaint.

17. lina maj's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Perfect pace and the homage to Jean-Pierre Leaud is just unbelievable.

18. EdieEmm's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Synchronicity: as a beautiful phenomenon made up by beautiful minds in a lonely world; or maybe a desperate mechanism - desperate minds, desperate world. But what is it, then, when our fabricated synchronicities, with all their beauty and loneliness and desperation, just happen to coincide? Why that, that's a Tsai Ming-Liang film. Gorgeous and immersive as always. And my god that fish! Way to break my heart, Tsai...

19. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

bad night to see this/must revisit in one sitting

20. Mellow Dude's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

For me, the star of this film is that white fish. That dude should have won an award for best, compelling actor.

21. azoulay's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

Un film bouleversant ou peut-être plus bouleversé qui sait. Les personnages ne sont pas donnés ils sont scrutés. Le temps s'écoule différemment il est conté et non pas compté . Incroyable metteur en scène qui filme une respiration, une douleur, une quête de culture une quête d'histoire, d'amour. Ce n'est pas toujours donné à suivre mais c'est tellement beau et toujours je me souviendrai des derniers plans du film

22. Nabil's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

don't let the fishies die

23. lisa's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

this is a really good movie about lonely people if you are affected by long takes and the combo of really intensely emotional characters and sparsely plotted stories. the last twenty minutes made me wanna gouge my eyes out and throw them into the pool at the luxembourg gardens for the beauty of it all

24. Ronja's rating of the film What Time Is it There?

the episode in the cemetery!