1. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Watched in February, rewatched now, still loving it.

2. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

the resurrection of stu's re-enactment part really got me :") it is indeed the Spinal Tap of the decade!

3. Ethan's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

This is a delightfully funny film that has a lot of fun with classic horror tropes and parodies them perfectly and has a style that almost feels like it could be real. This is definitely a gem for horror and comedy fans and one of the better mockumentaries to grace the screen.

4. gaussian's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

laugh out loud funny, only cool kids like this movie

5. xer vokun's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

familiar territory if you're into vampire flicks but fun nevertheless, the way Vladislav talks about the Beast with fear still makes me laugh

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Take any character away from the whole of the cast and no one really goes anywhere substantial or substantially interesting over the course of the movie. There's also no real theme to be taken away from it either. The movie is essentially a bunch of small, loosely connected scenes without a whole lot of underlying conflict. But damn if it isn't a fun hour and a half of vampiric mythology gags.

7. Cartaphilus's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

8. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

This is the funniest thing I've watched in years! Viago is a delightful character ("I really hope those guys don't kill those police, because then this means more police will come, possibly even Christians which is totally the last thing we need in this house"). <3

9. Lance L O T's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

The idea is really good, and that's why it has the 3 stars, because the development, falls a bit short. The idea to start with the documentary is so bright and intelligent, but then it starts going to the sitcom and to the common place of normal humour. I thought it would get me a couple of laughs, but the few references at the beginning weren't enough.But it is a fresh take and very innovative, but needed more work.

10. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

11. Ameille's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

12. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

13. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

had a very enjoyable pace, kept me interested/laughing throughout. stu seems like a great guy!

14. tri ...'s rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

15. Justin Crowe's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

one of the funniest movies i've seen in a long time, the perfect horror comedy

16. ñiñiñi's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

no pare de reir, que buen reality show

17. Pango's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Absolutely brilliant, funny, original mokumentary.

18. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

It's been a while since a movie made me laugh like this one made. So memorable and intelligent, honest at its core and genuine funny!

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Most favorite mockumentary ever.

20. vizija's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

"Just pay attention. Pay attention. Laugh with the group. You will not remember the last hour and a half, of what you have just seen. You will forget... the contents of this movie." The very end is brutal.

21. Log Lady's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Plays hilariously with reality tv conventions by following the lives of four vampires of different generations living in the same flat. Each has their own take on being a vampire, and like with humans, there's always that one roommate who's messy and doesn't do the dishes. Basically, the point is to dump the vampire and werewolf clichés together, and it works. And the fact that Stu is playing himself is fantastic.

22. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Taika Waititi. Jemaine Clement Vampires. Swearwolves... oh, sorry, werewolves. Comedy gold.

23. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows