1. Lance L O T's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

The idea is really good, and that's why it has the 3 stars, because the development, falls a bit short. The idea to start with the documentary is so bright and intelligent, but then it starts going to the sitcom and to the common place of normal humour. I thought it would get me a couple of laughs, but the few references at the beginning weren't enough.But it is a fresh take and very innovative, but needed more work.

2. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

3. Ameille's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

4. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

had a very enjoyable pace, kept me interested/laughing throughout. stu seems like a great guy!

6. tri ...'s rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

7. Justin Crowe's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

one of the funniest movies i've seen in a long time, the perfect horror comedy

8. ñiñiñi's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

no pare de reir, que buen reality show

9. Pango's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Absolutely brilliant, funny, original mokumentary.

10. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

It's been a while since a movie made me laugh like this one made. So memorable and intelligent, honest at its core and genuine funny!

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Most favorite mockumentary ever.

12. vizija's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

"Just pay attention. Pay attention. Laugh with the group. You will not remember the last hour and a half, of what you have just seen. You will forget... the contents of this movie." The very end is brutal.

13. Log Lady's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Plays hilariously with reality tv conventions by following the lives of four vampires of different generations living in the same flat. Each has their own take on being a vampire, and like with humans, there's always that one roommate who's messy and doesn't do the dishes. Basically, the point is to dump the vampire and werewolf clichés together, and it works. And the fact that Stu is playing himself is fantastic.

14. Jarek Tokarski's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Taika Waititi. Jemaine Clement Vampires. Swearwolves... oh, sorry, werewolves. Comedy gold.

15. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

16. baztian's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

17. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

18. linuskendall's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

19. Several Giraffes's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Fun + new idea (less than new genre, unfortunately) that was done pretty well. Easily could've been a 4 if the characters were a bit more complex, but I think the genre kept it from a 5 before the movie began.

20. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

I rarely watch comedies, since they are usually boring/not funny. But this is one of the best I've seen recently. I liked that it was made like a documentary or reality show, as well as the jokes were not banal or clyche.

21. dianadhm's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

22. Kreg's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

The film could have ended sooner than it did and I'd be happy

23. DrFirestone's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows

Probably the best "vampire" film I have watched since "Interview With The Vampire"; of course the tone is different here, this film is an honest, well balanced, brilliant comedy with interesting setting and characters. I really loved the humour, it kind of reminded me of "Vampire's Kiss", which I also love. So, if you enjoy dark humour, kinky characters, then I highly recommend this film!

24. wiwitaek's rating of the film What We Do in the Shadows