1. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film What Women Want

I knew I was going to find this hilarious about 2 minutes in when they showed the photo of an 8-year-old Mel Gibson with a birthday cake surrounded by a bunch of Vegas showgirls; I didn't like this because it was a good comedy, but because it's so damn nonsensical and creepy that I can't help but laugh. Nancy Meyers confirms to the world that women are only thinking about men and lady products.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film What Women Want

3. chanandre's rating of the film What Women Want

certainly not this, nor this film either.

4. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film What Women Want

5. anarresti's rating of the film What Women Want

Had to see it, because there were so many bad reviews. Specially among women, finding this not just distatefull but insulting, even considering the fact that the movie was made by two women something disturbing. Where does it fail, compared to 1991 Switch? What do women find insulting? The movie is not, it seemed to me about what women think. The thoughts should be seen as projections, even as male projections.(cont)

6. Paulo Late's rating of the film What Women Want

7. maddening cloud's rating of the film What Women Want

Can't believe this was co-written and directed by women. Sarah Paulson and Judy Greer are completely wasted here.

8. elMar81's rating of the film What Women Want

Abituato a vedere Gibson in parti di azione, questo film lo mostra fuori dai suoi ruoli standard, cavandosela comunque bene.

9. Panji's rating of the film What Women Want

Come to think of it.. What's the point of lying (telling someone that he's a gay but he's actually not) if afterward he approach another lady thus the lady he was lying on will find out eventually?

10. Bill Thompson's rating of the film What Women Want

It's worldview is simple, and it goes for the easy joke all the time. That being said, it's funny, and while he may not be a good human being I don't see how someone can watch What Women Want and deny how charming Mel Gibson is, or that he has darn great comedic timing. Nancy Meyers will never be a fave of mine, but she sure can make a good flick...

11. Easton Dubois's rating of the film What Women Want

Mel is the finest example of our species in this film.

12. rorydean's rating of the film What Women Want

Nancy Meyers continues her tradition of rich comedies with a role that is wonderfully suited for Gibson who elevates the role of a career chauvinist advertising executive who finds love in the least likely of places while fumbling the role of father, ex-husband and just about everything else. This is a fun film that doesn't take any risks but it doesn't need to. Leaps and bounds above recent rom-com bomb shells.

13. fleur de chair's rating of the film What Women Want

I don't know why I've seen this but I'm pretty sure I was drunk at the time.

14. NenaNadine's rating of the film What Women Want

I don't understand that if you poses such a power why all you would do is make a good commercial?

15. Chad's rating of the film What Women Want

Easily one of the worst films ever made.

16. Hazel Cills's rating of the film What Women Want

Ew wait there were actually WOMEN who were a part of this piece of shit? Gross!

17. Mugino's rating of the film What Women Want

What women want is for Hollywood to stop making crap like this for women.

18. Mr Centaur's rating of the film What Women Want

Is this what women want? http://perezhilton.com/2010-07-12-mel-gibsons-rant-2-threatens-to-kill-baby-momma