1. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film What?

2. Dalibor's rating of the film What?

Seriously, what? Why was this made? What is the purpose of anything I just saw? Is it supposed to be a satirized American perception of Mediterranean suaveness? Or just an improvisation exercise on grounds of Felliniesque theatricality? Well, wherever it might be heading, apart from a handful of intriguing moments it is a mess of a movie severely lacking in inspiration, and impossible to swallow as a whole.

3. Samuel T.'s rating of the film What?

Half star for Sydne Rome's beauty. Half star for her proto-raver pants. No stars for being "Buñuelian" or Alice-in-Wonderlandy.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film What?

5. Gyseltrut's rating of the film What?

It has indeed the daring Buñuelesque atmosphere, which makes it this enjoyable.

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film What?

Una película con reflexión tardía. Inicia con una violación frustrada. La víctima escapa y termina encerrada en una mansión en donde también será presa actos sexuales extremos, solo que esta vez ella cederá. "Che?" recuerda a "Cul de sac" por lo absurdo, lo excéntrico, el masoquismo de sus personajes, es violenta, tiene de locura y la perversión sexual está en albedrío. Al final el refugio no fue tan seguro.

7. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film What?

"Do I look like Im kidding?" - Alex

8. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film What?

Un"Alice"in chiave grottesca. Polanski cerca di mettere in scena il lavoro di Carroll, ma ne esce fuori una cosa abbastanza brutta, buona per dar sfogo a qualche istinto sessuale(prerogativa del buon Roman) e a delle situazioni surreali che però non coinvolgono mai. Anche Mastroianni è piatto e questo la dice tutta. Le parodie dei pirati e dei vampiri credo siano nettamente meglio.Per me una chiara stecca.2*

9. Samuel Righi's rating of the film What?

10. Barboza's rating of the film What?

An attempt to be Fellini. It's no surprise that this film has been kept hidden for so long. It is neither masterful or tasteful. Without a doubt, this is Polanski's worst.

11. T. J. Harman's rating of the film What?

It felt like a Polanski movie written by Luis Bunuel and Bertrand Blier.

12. Stardust Memory's rating of the film What?

I love this crazy and strange movie. It's one of my favourites of all time! I probably already watched it for about 10 times. A strange thing is that I don't like the end of this film. Not because it's bad, but just because it's the end.

13. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film What?

Some sympathetic moments (in all its weirdness) can't save this messy alice in wonderland all'italiana, or a la polanski more exactly. I know the charm is supposed to be on its absurdist situations, but I just didn't find it funny, rather incredibly boring and uninsteresting.