1. Trunfos's rating of the film Whatever Works

2. Dalibor's rating of the film Whatever Works

Terribly written story, which almost exclusively rest on Larry David's persona. However subjective, Woody Allen would, succumbing to his neurosis and doubts, eventually offer a provocative, even if cynical, insight or at least some brisk humorous dialogues. This splurge of old man's rant trying to pose as intellectual, accompanied with trivial comedy is really hard to swallow.

3. Arf's rating of the film Whatever Works

4. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film Whatever Works

possibly the worst woody allen film ever

5. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Whatever Works

Not the sum of its tantalising parts: a curmudgeonly central character, a locale with a long history, the expected bittersweet story. Instead a passable diversion that skirts over the promise and delivers a second tier time filler.

6. Doe Deer's rating of the film Whatever Works

list of unacceptable things that I'm not doing right now and inevitably will: dying

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Whatever Works

Sympathique petit vaudeville rocambolesque et trépidant, d'une constante tonicité pétillante et jubilatoire, avec un étonnant clone du réalisateur en la personne de l'humoriste Larry David, dans un facétieux mimétisme complice et bienvenu. www.cinefiches.com

8. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Whatever Works

Lazy but funny. Larry David is always fun to watch.

9. ermete polpette's rating of the film Whatever Works

10. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Whatever Works

11. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Whatever Works

12. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Whatever Works

13. wiwitaek's rating of the film Whatever Works

I swear I love this movie, it just so happy atmosphere from fist to last

14. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film Whatever Works

15. DSPRKY's rating of the film Whatever Works

I love Larry David but the narrative here is pretty uninteresting.

16. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Whatever Works

The human race. They've had to install automatic toilets in public restrooms, because people can't be entrusted to flush a toilet.

17. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Whatever Works

Quando Woody scrive così il risultato è sempre folgorante;Boris è una forza della natura,lo ami dopo due minuti e quando maltratta i bambini vorresti baciarlo;la ragazza è fantastica,i personaggi di contorno sono perfetti e lo sviluppo narrativo non conosce mai un intoppo. Niente da dire,solo da vedere,ammirare ed applaudire all ennesimo gran lavoro di un autore unico.

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Whatever Works

Woody Allens Komödie eröffnet mit dem Song "Hello, I Must Be Going", der in fünf Worten die Welt seines Helden Boris Yellnikoff zusammenfasst. Yellnikoff, vortrefflich gespielt von Larry David, ist ein Physiker, der ein Mal beinahe für den Nobelpreis nominiert worden wäre. Jetzt ist er geschieden von einer Frau, die so perfekt zu ihm passte, dass es ihm unerträglich war(...)

19. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Whatever Works

20. kartina obskura's rating of the film Whatever Works

21. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Whatever Works

Non è un quattro, ma nemmeno un tre

22. Nick Davie's rating of the film Whatever Works

Can always enjoy Larry David. Great script.

23. Thomas's rating of the film Whatever Works

I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did. I guess it did work after all.

24. M Madalena Alves's rating of the film Whatever Works