1. FISCHER's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

Un des films les plus connus du cinéaste qui vaut par la présence de Peter Sellers. www.cinefiches.com

2. Muraki's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

Peter sellers is My 2nd favorite comedian of all the times. also you'll never see a man treats women better than peter O'Toole in a film (except for Marcello Mastroianni)

3. El Biffo's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

My favorite Peter O'Toole film! Peter sellers is also hilarious, with a script by Woody Allen. I am a sucker for these zany 60's sex comedies, hence the 5 stars. This is one of the best. 1965 was a great year for them. "The Pill" was brand new and so popular, it kicked off The Sexual Revolution which made films like this possible. Unfortunately, that is all over and we are only now coming out of the Dark Ages again.

4. cineaste's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

Bought it, watched it for the first time in the immediate wake of Peter's demise. For a few historical reasons (Woody's debut as a screenwriter and as an actor; Ursula post-Dr. No; Peter Sellers), it's significant. Yet as a genre film (sex farce), it's not a good entry for the "hall of fame". Most people in 2013 can skip it.

5. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

really not my kind of humour here...

7. agostinellips's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

"...And Introducing, Woody Allen."

8. Yashoda's rating of the film What's New Pussycat?

It's ok, but becomes intolerable by the end. I found myself wishing I was watching a real Woody Allen movie instead of this slapstick nonsense.