1. Aardsy's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Lacks much of the charm it thinks it has.

2. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

I love Streisand but I hate this film. She sounds great singing "You're the Top" behind the credits and she looks wonderful but the film's humor is so forced. This kind of comedy requires a light touch. I seem to be in the minority, however.

3. grotescsetorg's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

4. Alex Pintică's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

5. itchycoil's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

need me a freak like that (referring to howard bannister)

6. grace's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Re-make of the much better Bring Up Baby

7. gld48's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

The 70s were so good for films like these. Hysterical.

8. José Neves's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Despite "The Driver", it was with Bogdanovich that Ryan O'Neal found his most charismatic roles, comedies that fits exemplary his temperament, a formal sophistication with an enchanting serenity, even in face of the most frantic screwball comedy, like this movie. And also, a great example of Bogdanovich's crazy little thing called cinephilia and of San Francisco's immense photogeny, in fact my favorite city.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

What a fun film. Filmed in S.F. // With Austin Pendleton!

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

2nd of Bogz' trilogy of blockbusters from the 70s, doc has some really funny gags and a serviceable plot to deliver those gags. Babs is the star of the show and I don't think she's ever been sexier. And I don't think Kahn has ever been more annoying. A great film not quite a classic, at least that's one mans opinons, mine. 70s icon and OG SNL mainstay buck Henry wrote script with 2 other maroons.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

12. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

7.6/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2vM

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

This was my favorite comedy movie of all time for a long time. What a cast!

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

A remarkably savvy screwball comedy from Bogdanovich.

15. SpacePirate's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Bogdanovich's ode to screwball is also Streisands best film. Such a goofy flick. Pure fun. O'Neal also is in top form. One of the best comedies of the 70s that didnt involve Neil Simon. An easy 5 stars

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

The hotel fire, the shootout, the car chase, the courtroom scene - I think this is the funniest movie.

17. animalcalls's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Totally hysterical. Never a dull moment.

18. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

19. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Bella,ma bella bella questa frizzante commedia di Bogdanovich in cui la Streisand è folgorante per bellezza,fascino,bravura a carisma.Tempi comici favolosi,ambientazioni sempre curate e piacevoli,movimenti ed interni dosatissimi ed un inseguimento finale da urlo:sono quei film che stai col sorriso stampato per un'ora e mezza e ti dispiace quando finisce....grande Peter.

20. P.P.'s rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

As far as i’m concerned, this movie is comedic perfection. Its a shock Jacques Tati didn’t direct this film - it heavily borrows from his visual humor and vocabulary. Streisand’s abilities as a comedian are incomparable - she’s sharp, intelligent, effortless. Her performance is captivating. Eunice's character is worth mentioning as a standout performance, as well. Lastly, that car chase scene. A masterpiece.

21. Lucas Granero's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

Screwball en estado de ebullición. Bogdanovich comprende el espíritu lúdico que es propio del género y lo transpone en una película en la que la cruza entre el caos y el amor genera más caos y más amor. Todo aquí esta expuesto hacía su máxima potencia y cuando arranca es como un efecto dominó imposible de parar. ¿Un episodio de Looney Tunes dirigido por Howard Hawks? Puede ser pero mejor ver para creer y volver a ver

22. harringtonellie's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

This is without a doubt one of my top 5 favourite films simply for its effortless charm, endless hilarity and quite frankly one of the most insane chase scenes i've ever witnessed. I really can't recommend it highly enough. O'Neal and Streisand's on-screen relationship is nothing short of perfection in it's finest form assisted by an incredibly witty script. Everything about it is great. Go forth, watch, laugh!

23. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

- I'm sorry - Let me tell you something - "Love means never having to say you're sorry" - That's the dumbest thing I ever heard

24. CCLZA's rating of the film What's Up, Doc?

This is truly funny, charming and greatly entertaining.