1. alchimia's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Anna Farris really deserves better. Even though I think that there is nothing better than being married to Chriss Pratt. Overall, I would definitely fake an English accent too for Martin Freeman.

2. camilladej's rating of the film What's Your Number?

bho ragà, a me sto film piace, e poi stiamo parlando di Chris Evans e di Chris Pratt nello stesso film. Dai, facciamo i seri, sù!

3. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Okay, roles as good as Anna Faris' in this film are hard to find for a woman. I enjoyed her performance very much.

4. zvhraa's rating of the film What's Your Number?

It was funny, also Chris Evans.

5. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Two stars because Anna Faris is one of my fave people ever and Chris Evans is really hot on this one.

6. sarahajeng's rating of the film What's Your Number?

I'd give a point for some funny parts

7. Utlaningaar's rating of the film What's Your Number?

1 star for this crap and 5 stars for Chris Evans being the ultimate bae

8. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film What's Your Number?

oh Chris I'd let you do pretty much anything.

9. Teresa Silva's rating of the film What's Your Number?

chris evans is too beautiful. anna faris is hilarious. some great cameos, the rest is shit.

10. Junda Mane's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Anna Faris is awesome in anything, even if this is a pretty sub-par film overall.

11. Anna's rating of the film What's Your Number?

chris evans is a beautiful, beautiful man.

12. Lucas Silva's rating of the film What's Your Number?

It earns 1 star because at least isn't terrible!

13. riceball's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Anna Faris and Chris Evans are the saving graces of the movie.

14. Nutter Jr's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Am I too conservative to think that, albeit one may be unlucky in love and subsequently had a few partners on the way, 20 lovers is not something to jump up and down with joy for? Regardless of the moral dilemma, the jokes are not particularly funny and if it was not the only thing playing on the plane, I would not chose to watch it.

15. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film What's Your Number?

i'd go gay for anna faris.

16. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Anna Faris is always an entertaining presence, but the films that surround her are often the opposite. WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER is a painfully overlong tale of a girl who reads that women who sleep with over 20 men rarely get married, a milestone she has just hit, and decides to go back through them to find the man for her. Predictable and insipid, has little to recommend other than Faris herself.

17. Vinson Gabato's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Remove the curses and you have a PG-13 movie. Not daring nor perverse enough. Anna Faris changes the game, though.

18. Rafael Feitosa's rating of the film What's Your Number?

The premise of the script is really weak and the story is full of cliches, but the outstanding Anna Faris' perfomance can make miracles. And of course, a half-naked Chris Evans helps a lot.

19. Eirik Smidesang Slåen's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Anna Faris' comic talent makes this both entertaining and charming, elevating a cliched story that doesn't do much to the worn-out romantic comedy genre. Chris Evans looks great naked, and that's pretty much it. Go Faris! And please someone; give her a really good script next time!

20. Wladimir Kobsew's rating of the film What's Your Number?

Mediocre movie, but Ms. Faris is HYSTERICAL.