1. Célio g.'s rating of the film When We Were Kings

2. Zac Weber's rating of the film When We Were Kings

The best boxing documentary ever made. The build up to the Rumble in the Jungle is thrilling, and the support behind Ali is a sight to see.

3. Conde Redondo's rating of the film When We Were Kings

Great Documentary about a championship fight. Too bad it didn't talk about the political situation in Zaire, with one dictator spending millions of dollars in a boxing event in a 3rd world country

4. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film When We Were Kings

Muhammad Ali was much more than a boxer, or showman; he embodied the will, anger and hope of that generation. The title itself says it all. Ali fighting Foreman was a David and Goliath kind of duel, they were like titans, god among men, two exemplary black athletes in an epic battle that shows the change of consciousness for their people in that particular time.

5. catch_33's rating of the film When We Were Kings

Really depicts the fight as not only a monumental sporting event, but also a significant and definitive cultural event. Post-Watergate, in the dying days of Vietnam, Muhammed Ali stands tall as an American hero and icon. Compiled with the tense footage leading up to the fight and fantastic talking heads, the film is a triumph in historical documentary film making.

6. S Campbell's rating of the film When We Were Kings

Great doc about one of the last Greatest heavyweight fights ever seen

7. matthew duncker's rating of the film When We Were Kings

one of the greatest if not the greatest sports documentary i have ever seen. i just love the way George Plimpton and Norman Mailer just go on and on about how important this one sporting event is and how powerful Ali seemed. i really cant wait to see soul power( the companion film about the "Black Woodstock" music festival that coincided with the fight).