1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

A sci-fi classic, but the science is well dodgy*. The socio-political aspects are good though. Still worth a watch, even if the ending is ridiculous. * = How can a planet (ejected from another system, having travelled through interstellar space, through our solar system, and towards Earth) be in any way habitable by the time it reaches us? Simple: you get a Hollywood script writer to make it so.

2. samuele90's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

scusami per ieri sera come ti abbracciavo si lo so non è più il caso ho esagerato un pò sorridevo ma pensavo che se il mondo fosse esploso non ti avrei visto più

3. João Rocha's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

Travel to another planet never was so easy

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

The ending is quite trippy as it appears they have landed on a cartoon planet. In the meantime there's lots of God picking good white Christians to go to this weird world. I can't exactly figure out why God was punishing us this time. Maybe it was because of the godless Russians. He certainly wasn't picky about women who cheat on their fiancees.

5. Scotch's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

That ending backdrop. (It's sad to see that from 1951 to 2012, the cinematic neo-Noah's Arks still only save White people.) BUT. THAT. ENDING. BACK. DROP.

6. HeadGEAR's rating of the film When Worlds Collide

One of my favorite childhood films.