1. Renton47's rating of the film Where Danger Lives

As it strains the limits of dramatic irony Danger becomes increasingly idiotic, a premise that starts amusing but ends dullly. And as we reassess historic injustices, the fatale here is in a tragedy that's never acknowledged, the victim of a blasé attitude of illness and abuse. There's supposedly mental illness on display, nothing I saw evidence for tho.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Where Danger Lives

**1/2. I would have loved to rate this film better if only for its central idea: to show one of the two main characters losing the control of his body while the other one is losing the control of his mind. But I can't because, let's face it, the screenplay is very weak and Maureen O'Sullivan as Julie Dorn plays one of the most ridiculous parts of her career. Good spider metaphor at the end of the film.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Where Danger Lives

The cinematography was incredible, but the plot was a waste of time. I watch these mostly for Mitchum's performance, which is never disappointing.

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Where Danger Lives

Interesting little film. Mitchum essentially plays Mitchum but the concussion angle coupled with the potentially nutjob femme fatale make it a very far fetched plot that has to be seen. Another thing to be seen, Mitchum trying to pass as an M.D.! No docs have ever been that cool...

5. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Where Danger Lives

Routine noir enlivened by the presence of Robert Mitchum and Claude Rains but hamstrung by an ending that is too silly for words.

6. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Where Danger Lives

Stylish film noir suffers from a number of credibility-stretching plot contrivances, but a tense, palpable atmosphere of seedy paranoia sees it through. Robert Mitchum offers his patented cool in the lead, with Faith Domergue appropriately unstable as the femme fatale; though Claud Rains is relegated to a brief, though pivotal, cameo. It has its flaws, but there's a lot for noir fans to appreciate.