1. belemir's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

2. ninchok's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

3. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

4. BurcuYıldız's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

5. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

Making a comedy of such serious issues as religious hatred is difficult, but when it succeeds, it’s all the more important. By using traditional comedy means and combining them with some very heartbreaking moments and a strong (if relentlessly optimistic) story, Labaki manages this difficult task quite well. It’s a bit too tame for my taste though.

6. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

No rating. Public screening at my favorite cinema in Bucharest in an event organized by the embassies of the Arab countries (so we were told, without further details). Me and all the local folks who paid for the ticket were stuffed in the last 2 rows of the theatre, all the other seats being reserved. Two thirds into the movie and the subtitles disappeared for good. I stayed for 3-4 more minutes to fix it.

7. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

an imperresing story about lebonan and middle-east

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

2ème film très sincère de Nadine LABAKI. Un message courageux. L'avenir est la femme !

9. banu's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

One of my favourite movies. I believe in women power with my all heart. So it's hard to say something bad about this movie for me. One village, two religion... Women who living in this village, have different faiths but they have one heart. Their feelings and their pains are so similar, so real, so unbearable...

10. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

11. Hajer's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

The film is captivating and the actors transported us to their village life and tribulations in so many ways. It leaves you touched, sad, and with a great thought-provoking statement.

12. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

13. lockworm's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

14. Hazal.'s rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

I believe in strong women, i believe that they can change the world. It's really good movie to see that and reminds me Isabel Allende's quotes; "women can bring peace and prosperity to this awful planet. we need feminine energy in the management of the world because men run the world, and look at the mess we have."

15. empcollapse's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

From the actors to the soundtrack, fucking brilliant. Nadine Labaki never ceases to amaze me.

16. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

17. Hayat's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

18. Gokce Gursoz's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

19. cathika's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

Perfectly intercultural, generous and funny.

20. Amapola's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

Una película que combina perfectamente el drama con la comedia y que además ilustra fácilmente un problema tanto social como religioso. Útopica, pero alentadora.

21. smokescreen's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

22. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

We can complain about the abrupt tragic-comic changes of the plot but the biggest sin of Labaki was not to be able of balancing the heavy and light stuff in the right way. Full review: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/where-do-we-go-now-2011.html

23. msmichel's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

Weak second picture from Labaki that struggles to find a tone throughout. At times serious at others whimsical at others ?musical?. Story is solid but gets sillier as it goes on as an alliance of christian and muslim women struggle to keep their men from killing one another by staging scenes not out of place in an Ealing comedy. Loved 'Caramel' a few years ago and sad to see the diminishment in this effort.

24. SP's rating of the film Where Do We Go Now?

I kinda fell in love with that opening scene