1. FISCHER's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

>>> Espionnage et guerre pimentés à la sauce "suspense" avec quelques excellents moments de bravoure et une solide prestation des acteurs font de cette réalisation une sympathique production bienvenue, aux trucages parfaitement réussis... www.cinefiches.com

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

After watched the action sequences, intriguing storytelling, spionage theme of this movie. It's easy to name this movie as the one of the best WWII movie of all time...

3. 'king Harold's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

'Danny boy calling broadsword'. My introduction to blood squibs, the silencer, taking Nazi guards out with a stab to the neck and sexy women who look confident with rope. The cable car fight and back projection generally is fabulously overused and the soundtrack stirs me to the very depths of my soul. One of my all time faves,no wonder I can't understand Rivette.

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood gun down half the German army in arguably the greatest war adventure film of all time. Features an incredible and brutal cable car scene that gets better every time I see it. Just absolutely brilliant fun.

5. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Eastwood: Should I go this way? Burton: Yes which way should we go chap? This way? The Worm: Oh no. Never go that way! *Eastwood and Burton leave to go murder thousands of Nazis, which was fucking awesome and made this movie so goddamned good. Watch it, it's fucking great.* The Worm: If they'd 'ave kept on goin' down that way they'd 'ave gone straight to that castle.

6. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Brisk, violent; to the point. Not grandiose and tongue-in-cheek as many WWII action flicks of the same time were -- "Where Eagles Dare" is smart, serious entertainment.

8. filmcapsule's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Lots of explosions designed to drum up excitement, but the film is very awkwardly paced and plotted, and doesn't give any texture to its characters beyond who's a spy and who isn't.

9. sheila's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

great adventure&action with a smart storyline...

10. L. Nolan's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

It seems to borrow the plot of Spy Who Came In From The Cold - an elaborate ruse to gain access to the lair of the enemy in order to pull off a knife-edge intelligence con - and dress it up in guns'n'explosions. Whatever. Works beautifully.

11. Tiago Lyra's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

só faltou o iron na trilha sonora

12. Palmyra's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Grand film d'aventure emporté par un duo de choix malgré quelques incohérences scénaristique

13. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Where Eagles Dare

Despite its grand production values and a cast headlined by Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood, Alistair MacLean's plot is plodding, never developing the necessary suspense to make it as compelling and entertaining as it should be. Only a handful of decent action scenes toward the end keep it afloat. Eastwood and Hutton would re-team a few years later with the far more energetic WWII blockbuster 'Kelly's Heroes'.