1. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Lucy in the sky with diamonds...

2. Z's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Not a great film by any measure. Feels like a sitcom version of Thompson. However, watching Murray play Hunter is undeniable fun. File this under guilty pleasure.

3. bencor's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

If it had Raoul Duke I'd give it 5stars+2:3(that's 7:30.)/He specializes in gunshot wounds. Especially because Carl Lazlo, Esq doesn't even exist. Boyle played a better Cornelius Vanderbilt. Long live Gonzo!:One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. NIXON!

4. Ademption's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Plenty of style. WTBR has arguably better clothing than the Gilliam version; however, Bill Murray's Thompson is more irritating than entertaining, revolutionary, paranoid, or weird.

5. Golden Tarot's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

A hilarious take on the legend of Hunter S. Thompson. A very light-hearted movie full of humor. Murray, as usual, does an incredible job at representing Dr. Gonzo and really represents the PERSONALITY of Thompson, as where fear and loathing is slightly more about his EXPERIENCES. In some ways this movie, while artistically inferior, is superior to fear and loathing. That is saying a lot, since F&LILV is my favorite.

6. Christopher Scott Zeidel's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Bill Murray's worst film, and one truly awful experience.

7. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Thompson remembered, "Then all of a sudden there was some moment of terrible horror when I realized they were going to make the movie". Thompson was eventually brought aboard the film's production as "executive consultant", but claimed he had no substantial role other to have "wandered around and fired machine guns on the set". -wiki food for thought.

8. vadermccandless's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

9. your fiend mr. jones's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

Better than "Fear and Loathing... " for me.

10. ddrt's rating of the film Where the Buffalo Roam

I would like to think that this is the best rendition of H.S.T. out there. Especially since H.S.T. had much to do with this film.