1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

The chemistry between Bacon and Firth does work during the shows but the rest is, I'm afraid, uninteresting. Too bad. Already forgotten.

2. vordven's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

I got off the Egoyan train after this-- it felt joyless and rote throughout.

4. Dareos Khalili's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Colin Firth is brilliant once again! The story is boring, the editing is frustrating and she is a HOOOORRIBLE actress!

5. janh24's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Egoyan has produced a handsome melodrama. A pity that it lacks any bite.

6. GreenROCK's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Excellent piece of work as a radio theatre but not as a film!

7. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

When I watched this late one night on BBC1 a few years ago, I couldn't understand that the synopsis was real and that Colin Firth would be in this. At least the double act stuff didn't make me cringe too much. Contains the most hilarious scene where someone tries to make a threesome happen. It's never going to happen.

8. Scott Pack's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

I enjoyed this. Lohman is like a cross between Ellen Page and Amy Adams. The film looks great and the plot is interesting. Nothing amazing but a decent watch on a rainy day.

9. raggiodisole's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Classy stuff, easy on the eye, a whodunnit that might not linger in the mind but will satisfy

10. Penelope q's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Entertaining for most part of the film, but the end is quite rush.

11. Rajat Srivastava's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Disappointing. A good ensemble cast wasted on a slow, dragging script. Perhaps I was expecting more.

12. Anna Burns's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Badly constructed plot,great period detail,unconvincing sex scenes and generally miscast all round.

13. Kontakt's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

terrible...bland plot, no sign of director, murky fiction.

14. Mike Baker's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

Decent neo-noir, shame about Alison Lohman's casting, but Firth and Bacon are excellent.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

16. Simone Alborghetti's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

17. flascribe's rating of the film Where the Truth Lies

This film was damaged by the NC-17 rating by MPAA. For more on the rating system and this film see 'This Film Is Not Rated'. If it had gotten an 'R' it would have been in more theatres and more people would have had a chance to see it.