1. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Oh, Michael Moore—his comic-political pep-talks are essentially unrateable as art. Moore is right to point out that the line "America has the best system in the world" is a phony bill of goods sold to a fucked-over nation, but I can't tell if his one-sided nature does more harm than benefit. He doesn't allow for reasoned intellectual policy debate. Then again, since when has American politics placed much value in it?

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): http://www.elplural.com/2016/05/27/qu-invadimos-ahora-las-bondades-de-los-otros

3. Wing Narada's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

“You know it's bad when the French pity you.”

4. Joel's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

In a lot of ways Moore has become an expert in his political slant and views, he always entertains and engages and your enjoyment really comes down to whether you already agree with his presuppositions or not. I do. So I often enjoy his films. Whether it has the power to change anyone's mind is a better question, and for that I strike a few points off his ballet.

5. pieomy's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

I obviously understood the message, but parts of it I thought were stupid. Mainly the whole section on how if the world was run by women, everything would be soooo much better. Righto.

6. BLEIBTREU's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Moore just comes across as a rude American pretending to ignorantly come across European social programs and planting his USA flag everywhere. Though he obviously finds it a funny premise, many of those he interviews clearly don't. His sarcasm is low-brow and outright annoying. You can see how the French children couldn't stand him. Plus, the man is just difficult on the eyes...

7. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

I was in pain watching this in the theater, having to repress the urge to run out in the street and smash stuff important to the powers that be, having to just sit there silently, having to see shit I already see all too clearly. The conversation/conversion experience around the Berlin Wall made it all worth suffering through. May it be true about these American walls.

8. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Afinal Portugal é um país avançado nalgumas áreas da sociedade.

9. God_Schizo's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

I felt, pretty much like Sicko, that this movie lacked structure. Once more, he only shows what suits his purpose. Nevertheless, as I stand pretty much on the same side as Moore regarding US politics, I had a good time watching him go from country to country to "steal" nice social ideas.

10. gld48's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Really interesting. Just shows that women know best.

11. vordven's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

12. Jason's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

An ironic attempt to demonstrate the power of rhetoric. Indeed. Very much a movie of rhetoric. As usual, Mr Moore has the distinction of delivering his message in an easily digestible way to as broad an audience as possible. Although his politics are kinda elementary and imprecise, he is a populist addressing a population, and though he is widely despised, he is also popular. He probably actually changes minds.

13. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

14. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Sì, è vero: sembra tratteggiare i paesi che visita come piccoli paradisi in cui il lavoro, l'istruzione e la qualità della vita in generale sono favolose, quando poi ogni paese ha i suoi problemi a volte anche più grandi di quelli americani. Ma, come dice Moore all'inizio: lui vuole prendere il meglio, le situazioni felici, per confrontarle con quelle dei migliori al mondo. Bello, anche senza il discorso finale.

15. Jess PJ's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Extremely relevant - I learnt alot

16. AugusteB's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

17. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Raises some good points, and gives the realization that Americans really are being fucked over in ways we don't have to be. It may be a little too one-sided however, even if it is the side I am in agreement with. Heavy handed at times.

18. EdieEmm's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Surprisingly sweet and optimistic, if a little politically fluffy. But, maybe the exact sort of CPR needed to restore (or patch up, or at least distract from) one's eroded faith in humanity. Moore at his most genuine and endearing, presenting a quick (it flies!) two hour tour of some of the world's reservoirs of sanity. Fun and hopeful and genuinely interesting. Imperfect but welcome.

19. Sebastião Barata's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

I don’t really have a problem with Moore looking only at the good aspects of Europe, he himself admits that’s how he’s gonna roll. What bothers me is the movie’s sudden change of tone halfway through, when it starts taking itself too serious. Apart from that, I had a good time watching it, and it’s always cool to see my country (Portugal) being the center of attentions in a documentary, even if just for 10 minutes.

20. Diogo CF's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

21. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

The title and credits sequence wrong-foot the audience into thinking that this is going to one of Moore's big and stompy documentaries, but actually this turns out to be a rather sweet and low-key doc about the lessons America could learn from other countries. I found the sequence of front-on portraits of women from the film suddenly inspiring and my brain is still wrangling w/ Norwegian justice.

22. Oliver Turtle's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

"I'm here to pick the flowers, not the weeds."

23. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

softer and more positive than previous moore documentaries, a very interesting insight into other countries however, i found one huge difference between the countries visited and america and the uk and that's immigration.

24. Linn's rating of the film Where to Invade Next

Michael Moore is back, again preaching to the choir with one of his slightly hysterical, but immensely likeable socio-documentaries. Obviously, and as admitted by himself, he is cherry-picking here, but I enjoyed his selection of topics in each country. And yes, he is superficial as always, but then some of the things he proposes are really that simple...