1. angelicidea's rating of the film While We're Young

A few nice touches, but an ultimately predictable plot.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film While We're Young

WHILE WE'RE YOUNG is actually a good movie which depicting a middle age crisis. Noah Baumbach put some social commentaries in this movie. Some of it works, and some don't. But mostly don't. In my opinion, WHILE WE'RE YOUNG lacks of focus. The storytelling kinda muddled. At some point, I feel bored with it. Fortunately, some of the jokes worked. The cast is good, actually. Almost ruined by its storytelling...

3. Lola Finch's rating of the film While We're Young

naomi watts' pink shoes and barbed wire tattoo were nice

4. Machupi's rating of the film While We're Young

Trop évident mais Ben Stiller quoi

5. laura's rating of the film While We're Young

pretty uncomfortably didactic, and the last name "brietbart" has aged terribly

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film While We're Young

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film While We're Young

8. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film While We're Young

This is in many ways the most boilerplate Baumbach romcom I've seen but oddly (or perhaps not coincidentally) also probably the best

9. Laura Ivaškėvičiūte's rating of the film While We're Young

sooooo boring. thumbs up for adam driver

10. Cherry's rating of the film While We're Young

11. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film While We're Young

12. thelastronaut's rating of the film While We're Young

While not Baumbach's best (a bit too on the nose), there were still some good jokes in there. And hey, any movie with both Ad-Rock and Peter Bogdanovich deserves at least three stars right?

13. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film While We're Young

The kind of film that leaves you with a big smile on your face. I love the way Baumbach deals with modern society in his films. How here he opposes the two sides of a concept like being old or being young and lying oppose being truthful. The fact that the film is also about documentary film making is even more relevant to the story. Great writing. Great acting by everyone, especially Stiller and Driver. 3.5 stars

14. Bambarambambam's rating of the film While We're Young

Middle aged vs young hipsterz. Always entertaining just like other Baumbach's works. .....and AD ROCK HERE!!!!!

15. Kamran's rating of the film While We're Young

Modest insights worthy of remark are played longer than necessary and in turn join the pretense of which it depicts. 70/100 - Good.

16. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film While We're Young

Era necesaria una película como esta en tiempos como estos, en donde los jóvenes se sienten viejos y los viejos jóvenes.

17. saitosouta's rating of the film While We're Young

A malicious Joe Swanberg-sploitation movie (with guilty pleasure)

18. Thomas Dods's rating of the film While We're Young

Good to see Ben Stiller in a proper film and playing an age appropriate role. Smart comedy about coming to terms with being a boring adult, though th the ending is overplayed.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film While We're Young

20. John von Seneca's rating of the film While We're Young

21. jooley's rating of the film While We're Young

Well made and plenty funny, although in a somewhat uncharitable way. Felt a bit of a condescending sting at times, but that might be the bias of being of a certain age and apt to making vegan avocado icecream myself. In the end, everything fell into place pretty cleverly and I can concede that it went to some interesting and worthwhile places.

22. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film While We're Young

23. :Dani's rating of the film While We're Young

Aquele momento que a gente se identifica. xD Cornelia: Eu nem me lembro de cachinhos dourados. Só a parte do mingau, mas não o que acontece.

24. Murat Erdem's rating of the film While We're Young

Kimya tutmamış. Birkaç farklı tür iç içe geçmiş gibi. Kötü diyemem ama beklentileri yüksek tutmamak gerek.