1. FISCHER's rating of the film Whisky

Voilà comment avec une intrigue minimaliste au possible, on peut faire une oeuvre grave et souvent bouleversante. Et l'on n'oubliera pas de si tôt un trio d'acteurs aussi étonnants de véracité humaine que ces derniers ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Whisky

3. Renton47's rating of the film Whisky

Even when playing a role we are at the mercy of the self-imposed rules of playing our part well. Family might be the ones who remember the people we once were, but often that's just a reflection that we're more eager to avoid. Such is the sad nature of no one saying what they mean.

4. D&D's rating of the film Whisky

Loved it! Uruguayan version of Kaurismaki. Outstanding performances of the 3 main actors. Don't miss it!

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Whisky

Simple story with great sense of humor. Really nice!

6. Ana Diaz Sacco's rating of the film Whisky

Sutíl y precioso, tierno y simpático. Obocaj on eirnos.

7. mao_tse_tung's rating of the film Whisky

8. Vickie Retallick's rating of the film Whisky

Lots of questions about the ending

9. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Whisky

Çabuk unutuldu, ortalama bir filmdi. Ama bu kadar kısa sürede unutulmayı hak ettiğini düşünmüyorum.

10. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Whisky

This is one of my all time favorite deadpan comedies, its simplicity is one its many virtues. It definitely builds on the promise of 25 Watts. Fans of Jim Jarmusch and Samuel Beckett should check this out. Descanse en paz, Juan Pablo Rebella.

11. Nelly Steunou's rating of the film Whisky

une très jolie et simple métaphore de l'existence.

12. Jaime Valdueza's rating of the film Whisky

Loved this film. I can watch it a thousand times. It feels like a Jim Jarmusch meets Kurismaki film made in Uruguay. I can't wait to see more films by these filmmakers.

13. jmcnally's rating of the film Whisky

Uruguay is like the Finland of South America, and Whisky is a work of Kaurismaki-an genius. Deadpan and all the funnier (and also sadder) because of it, Whisky is a gem with strong performances from the three leads. I like the fact that so many things are left unsaid and unexplained in the film, like the characters' lives extend far beyond the frame of the film, and that we're just spying on them for a few days.

14. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film Whisky

This is the only Uruguayan film I've ever seen, and I saw it by chance (a filler between two screenings at some film festival I was attending) without knowing anything before the screening. It was such a joy to discover a funny & wonderful 'unknown' little film with the spirit and humour of Jacques Tati.

15. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Whisky

Ouikiiii ! Qu'on se le dise, c'est un film pour neurasthénique, dont la profonde dépression ne pourra que vous faire hurler de rire. Et en même temps, qu'elle finesse dans la perception des rapports humains, de la solitude et de l'égoïsme. On finit par voir qu'il reste encore un peu d'humanité dans ces robots asociaux que nous sommes tous.