1. Linda's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

loved every second of it

2. Ruby's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

This film makes me cry every time I watch it, and it feels like a favourite novel- comforting and revelatory. A beautiful tale.

3. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

It's so gentle that I almost gave it three stars, but life is sometimes gentle and Ghibli respects that. Yearningly beautiful; very quietly so. A sincerely touching portrait of how love and imagination can bring the tiny miraculous flowers that hide within the banal shrubbery of everyday life to full bloom. Makes me want to be a teenage girl - though maybe not in this world, but in the world of 'Whisper of the Heart'

4. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Yes, I am crying at 1:30 AM. Love is real. Art is real. Jean Smart English dub is real.

5. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

reasons to adore : 1. books (the way they met) 2. ending (the way it ends!)

6. luís debonoir's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

With Ghibli, we usually have this magical aura that comes from fantastic elements. In this case, it comes from just how pure the look on reality is. This film is very genuine in the way it deals with various complex emotions, and yet so precise with it's simplicity. Due to that, it's possible that someone who doesn't relate with the experiences of the characters will find this film just "ok". For me, a new favourite.

7. ughchenausea's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

8. Boyuan123's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I've never seen a film that speaks so close to me as this - and it's not even live-action. This is a masterpiece. Everybody must watch this at least once in their life while their young because it provides life lessons that cannot be found anywhere else, even in cinema itself. I cannot stress how essential this film is to everything and I'm happy it exists.

9. Kamran's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

One of the most sincere and certainly among the best films in its genre. Brilliant music, a roller-coaster of emotions, and a bittersweet ending without any semblance of actual closure; what more could you want in an anime? 88/100 - Excellent (4.5)

10. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

"Pergilah kasih kejarlah keinginanmu...."

11. Joana Martinho's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

A true inspiration! So related!

12. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I'm able to see movies only late at night so I always wait until the next morning to rate a film because each picture deserves respect and a little time to make its way to our mind. For instance, I was ready to rate 2* Whisper of the Heart last night but as my first thought this morning was about it, I changed my rating. Recommended.

13. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Non il miglior lavoro di Hayao Miyazaki, nemmeno "uno dei" migliori, ma rimane lo stesso una storia con momenti piacevoli, come l'incantevole negozio del nonno o il romantico incontro dei due giovani innamorati. La scelta di protagonisti tredicenni e la libertà decisionale che viene concessa loro dai parenti mi lascia interdetta, peró queste storie non sono fatte per essere realistiche ma per sognare ad occhi aperti.

14. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

15. Ale/M's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

16. itchycoil's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

this is the sweetest and most developed adolescent romance in any movie these kids reckon with huge things like how to reconcile artistic ambitions with love...it's beautiful it makes me cry

17. Miguel's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

também gostaria de conhecer um gato no metro...

18. Marina C.'s rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

This film touched me so personally - it shows the importance of support in a relationship, to be independent and caring nevertheless, and the bravery to follow your dreams even, and specially, when they're not the common path to everyone else. "If you don't do well, you only have yourself to blame".

19. João Rocha's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Olivia Newton John and other references of Ghibli movies

20. Tibulle85's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

(Vu en blu-ray) Pour une fois un film au titre mieux traduit en Français qu'en Anglais! Je l'aime de plus en plus au fur et à mesure des visionnages. Il se révèle au final, derrière une apparence légère, d'une grande profondeur, notamment de par son (méta-)discours sur les affres de la création. Avt le Vent se lève, Miyazaki (qui signe le storyboard) proposait déjà là l'un de ses récits les plus personnels.

21. Séon Kim's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Country roads take me home to the place I belong

22. Lucia0550's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

23. Anastasija Mass's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Does chickpeas with cheese sound too corny?

24. senitree's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I totally love the way she clap her hands while singing. I dont know... studio ghibli warm my heart so much.

← Previous 1 3 4