1. BernardoL's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

It's cute and endearing and the animation is absolutely delightful but it really got unbearably melodramatic at times and the story just didn't really appeal to me I must say.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

3. whimsicalmelancholy's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

manis sekali, dan saya pun ikut jatuh cinta sama karakternya seiji.

4. pluviosity's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

about finding one's journey, and the unpredictability that might lead into it.

5. Dana Henson's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

A wonderfully emotional and romantic teenage drama. It captures the emerging sense of individuality and creativity in those formative years so beautifully and it re-awakened those feelings in me.

6. nikolasminas's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

One of the most heart-warm Studio Ghibli movies as this one manage to tell a lot about human dreams and finding one's way. As always excellently drawn and put together.

8. horsesholidayclub's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

sweetest film and my fav coming of age story

9. Linda's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

loved every second of it

10. Ruby's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

This film makes me cry every time I watch it, and it feels like a favourite novel- comforting and revelatory. A beautiful tale.

11. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

It's so gentle that I almost gave it three stars, but life is sometimes gentle and Ghibli respects that. Yearningly beautiful; very quietly so. A sincerely touching portrait of how love and imagination can bring the tiny miraculous flowers that hide within the banal shrubbery of everyday life to full bloom. Makes me want to be a teenage girl - though maybe not in this world, but in the world of 'Whisper of the Heart'

12. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Yes, I am crying at 1:30 AM. Love is real. Art is real. Jean Smart English dub is real.

13. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

reasons to adore : 1. books (the way they met) 2. ending (the way it ends!)

14. luís debonoir's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

With Ghibli, we usually have this magical aura that comes from fantastic elements. In this case, it comes from just how pure the look on reality is. This film is very genuine in the way it deals with various complex emotions, and yet so precise with it's simplicity. Due to that, it's possible that someone who doesn't relate with the experiences of the characters will find this film just "ok". For me, a new favourite.

15. ughchenausea's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

16. Boyuan123's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I've never seen a film that speaks so close to me as this - and it's not even live-action. This is a masterpiece. Everybody must watch this at least once in their life while their young because it provides life lessons that cannot be found anywhere else, even in cinema itself. I cannot stress how essential this film is to everything and I'm happy it exists.

17. Kamran's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

One of the most sincere and certainly among the best films in its genre. Brilliant music, a roller-coaster of emotions, and a bittersweet ending without any semblance of actual closure; what more could you want in an anime? 88/100 - Excellent (4.5)

18. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

"Pergilah kasih kejarlah keinginanmu...."

19. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I'm able to see movies only late at night so I always wait until the next morning to rate a film because each picture deserves respect and a little time to make its way to our mind. For instance, I was ready to rate 2* Whisper of the Heart last night but as my first thought this morning was about it, I changed my rating. Recommended.

20. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Non il miglior lavoro di Hayao Miyazaki, nemmeno "uno dei" migliori, ma rimane lo stesso una storia con momenti piacevoli, come l'incantevole negozio del nonno o il romantico incontro dei due giovani innamorati. La scelta di protagonisti tredicenni e la libertà decisionale che viene concessa loro dai parenti mi lascia interdetta, peró queste storie non sono fatte per essere realistiche ma per sognare ad occhi aperti.

21. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

22. Ale/M's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

23. itchycoil's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

this is the sweetest and most developed adolescent romance in any movie these kids reckon with huge things like how to reconcile artistic ambitions with love...it's beautiful it makes me cry

24. Miguel's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

também gostaria de conhecer um gato no metro...

← Previous 1 3 4 5