1. Boyuan123's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I've never seen a film that speaks so close to me as this - and it's not even live-action. This is a masterpiece. Everybody must watch this at least once in their life while their young because it provides life lessons that cannot be found anywhere else, even in cinema itself. I cannot stress how essential this film is to everything and I'm happy it exists.

2. Kamran's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

One of the most sincere and certainly among the best films in its genre. Brilliant music, a roller-coaster of emotions, and a bittersweet ending without any semblance of actual closure; what more could you want in an anime? 88/100 - Excellent (4.5)

3. Adri Azhari's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

"Pergilah kasih kejarlah keinginanmu...."

4. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

3.8. too much of a sucker for studio ghibli

5. Joana Martinho's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

A true inspiration! So related!

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I'm able to see movies only late at night so I always wait until the next morning to rate a film because each picture deserves respect and a little time to make its way to our mind. For instance, I was ready to rate 2* Whisper of the Heart last night but as my first thought this morning was about it, I changed my rating. Recommended.

7. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Non il miglior lavoro di Hayao Miyazaki, nemmeno "uno dei" migliori, ma rimane lo stesso una storia con momenti piacevoli, come l'incantevole negozio del nonno o il romantico incontro dei due giovani innamorati. La scelta di protagonisti tredicenni e la libertà decisionale che viene concessa loro dai parenti mi lascia interdetta, peró queste storie non sono fatte per essere realistiche ma per sognare ad occhi aperti.

8. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

9. Ale/M's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

10. itchycoil's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

this is the sweetest and most developed adolescent romance in any movie these kids reckon with huge things like how to reconcile artistic ambitions with love...it's beautiful it makes me cry

11. Miguel's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

também gostaria de conhecer um gato no metro...

12. Marina C.'s rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

This film touched me so personally - it shows the importance of support in a relationship, to be independent and caring nevertheless, and the bravery to follow your dreams even, and specially, when they're not the common path to everyone else. "If you don't do well, you only have yourself to blame".

13. João Rocha's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Olivia Newton John and other references of Ghibli movies

14. Tibulle85's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

(Vu en blu-ray) Pour une fois un film au titre mieux traduit en Français qu'en Anglais! Je l'aime de plus en plus au fur et à mesure des visionnages. Il se révèle au final, derrière une apparence légère, d'une grande profondeur, notamment de par son (méta-)discours sur les affres de la création. Avt le Vent se lève, Miyazaki (qui signe le storyboard) proposait déjà là l'un de ses récits les plus personnels.

15. Séon Kim's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Country roads take me home to the place I belong

16. katsuda's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

My favourite Ghibli film. Its intimacy and kindness are extremely heartwarming. A low-stakes watch. Highly underrated.

17. Lucia0550's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

18. Anastasija Mass's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Does chickpeas with cheese sound too corny?

19. senitree's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

I totally love the way she clap her hands while singing. I dont know... studio ghibli warm my heart so much.

20. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

21. Maria's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

O processo de crescer

22. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

Gosh, another nice masterpiece from Studio Ghibli and certainly their most heartwarming. I loved how Shizuku met Seiji and how they tried to follow their dreams - sweet, funny, and touching. What's also interesting to me is the main theme (John Denver's tune) being used as both the story's basis & revisioned by Shizuku (gotta love Yuji Nomi's score, too). And both Baron & Muta would return later in THE CAT RETURNS.

23. teresa romã's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

24. KOKONUTT's rating of the film Whisper of the Heart

cute so cute aaargh just too cute!

← Previous 1 3 4