1. Pango's rating of the film White Chicks

Terrible film. Gross, grotesque,and stupid, but I have to admit it got me laughing a few times.

2. AtomicWeed's rating of the film White Chicks

Best movie ever, after Kurosawa's Seven Samurai.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film White Chicks

So disturbing that I'm not even sure I can put it in the comedy genre as this is closer to a horror movie as there is something scary seeing two dark-skinned dudes changed into two white porcelain dolls playing them as two upperclass rich women ( crazed in their own appearance) who has had facelift surgery gone wrong. Aside from this fact this film is among the most embarassing films I have seen.

4. lessthanzero's rating of the film White Chicks

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is still hilarious. I watch it every chance I get. No shame.

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film White Chicks

I watched this with an ex once. We knew the relationship was doomed when she laughed through the movie and I didn't.

6. Pedro Zambujo's rating of the film White Chicks

everything wrong with the early 00's in a movie

7. gigiandzack's rating of the film White Chicks

8. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film White Chicks

9. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film White Chicks

The most revolting thing I have ever seen. :(

10. Patrick John's rating of the film White Chicks

11. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film White Chicks

Deliberately pretentious expectations of humor aside, White Chicks is anything and everything that should be expected of a transvestist whiteface comedy; being intendedly obvious and slaphappy but also sincere and ever so slightly political.

12. Eufrasia Erika's rating of the film White Chicks

13. Amapola's rating of the film White Chicks

14. Howard Orr's rating of the film White Chicks

A plot so untroubled by requirements of subtlety it would seem crude to Carry On scriptwriters. But fart jokes and big manly dudes trying to hook up with guys in drag sometimes make me smile, despite my best efforts.

15. Francisco's rating of the film White Chicks

the best part of the movie is when Terry Crews sings A Thousand Miles

16. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film White Chicks

ok first of all, i don't care what the critics said, and also the average stars of all mubi users put in this page. second, I DON'T CARE, I LIKE THIS MOVIE!

17. Polyglot's rating of the film White Chicks

♫ Making my way downtown, walking fast / Faces pass and I'm home bound! ♫

18. pieomy's rating of the film White Chicks

i'm going to have a BF.

19. Junda Mane's rating of the film White Chicks

Trash but Terry Crews is great

20. jxn's rating of the film White Chicks

i recently revisited this recently while friends and i were struggling to find a film on netflix we could all agree to watch. i thought it would be something my now 20 year old self couldn't enjoy but even though this movie is horrible i can't deny how much i laughed throughout.

21. jhubbs's rating of the film White Chicks

Not as bad as one might expect... some genuinely hilarious moments stand out in an otherwise dumb film. Terry Crews steals the show.

22. Reindertot's rating of the film White Chicks

The greatest bad movie of them all! :_D

23. MGeo's rating of the film White Chicks

A total guilty pleasure for me. Not gonna defend it or even expound upon it.

24. Laura ˚͜˚ Sanderson's rating of the film White Chicks