1. kinotopia's rating of the film White Mane

"my kid is a child actor!" high and mighty didactic instructional that's prideful of humility.

2. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film White Mane

An other beautiful poetical film for children signed by Albert Lamorisse. Does not have the magical dimension of the red ballon in favor of a more documentary like touch.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film White Mane

4. consuelo's rating of the film White Mane

Bellísima https://youtu.be/NTRML3X0lZ4

5. Samuel Donath's rating of the film White Mane

I don't even know how they got some of the shots shown in this painfully beautiful film. Truly a dream of a film.

6. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film White Mane

7. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film White Mane

This one wasn't for me. Although it was nicely shot and it definitely has a romantic story it was a little sweet for my taste.

8. Rudi Devuyst's rating of the film White Mane

Beautiful images, yet somewhat unsatisfactory story line.

9. Josepha Coccinelle's rating of the film White Mane

Merveilleux film avec de beaux paysages camarguait

10. Oziel Alexandre Bispo's rating of the film White Mane

11. doublelife91's rating of the film White Mane

12. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film White Mane

Infancia, libertad, naturalismo, poético. Un pequeño filme muy contemplativo.

13. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film White Mane

★★★★ western childlike fable.

14. Polype's rating of the film White Mane

Une sorte de western archaïque, quasiment muet, ou la lumière écrasante du Nevada serait remplacé par l'éclat de la Camargue. D'une pureté incroyable.

15. Scott Barley's rating of the film White Mane

One of those unsettling, poignant endings. Beautiful.

16. NenaNadine's rating of the film White Mane

Some of the shots in this film are breathtaking. Not sure about that ending.

17. Anaïs L.'s rating of the film White Mane

18. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film White Mane

I probably would have given this a 4/5 if I had watched it without interruptions. Bah! Films require silence and peace while viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film White Mane

French qausi-documentary short film has some compelling moments and great poetic imagery, but is just too long and tedious to be really entertaining.