1. Jamie Morren's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

Down on his luck caucasian male defies racist expectations of him to succeed in this underdog story.

2. msmichel's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

What seemed forgettable and of little consequence on release holds up fairly well 24 years later. Harrelson and Snipes have some chemistry here but Rosie Perez is easily best in show even despite her silly Jeopardy side story.

3. Dječak Luka's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

Reportedly, Stanley Kubrick enjoyed this film very much.

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

All the quick bantering dialogue is enough to make this movie enjoyable to watch; of course Woody Harrelson's lovable idiocy and inability to grow as a character is infuriating at times. Not to mention the plot is pretty weak.

5. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

3.5 "Your mother is an astronaut"

6. f-nanda's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

I don't know. It was fun but maybe I should have seen in the 90's. I enjoyed the friendship between them, but it wasn't a great story for me.

7. Ghostman's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

So great, apparently Kubrick was a fan. Not kidding. Y'all tripping for giving this such a low rating. Shelton's best film.

8. Algitya's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

A Stereotype-crusher. How could we don't love it?

9. promisses in water's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

Fairly silly and predictable, even for a comedy, this Kubrick favourite is yet so enjoyable, especially during the games scenes, with Harrelson and Snipes stealing the show. It may look outdated, but that's just another way of saying this is a 90's nostalgic movie.

10. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump

poor woody harrelson...he was really good in this movie...

11. staglias's rating of the film White Men Can't Jump