1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film White of the Eye

Unfortunately feels more like a cheap Cannon slasher movie with pretentions to depth than an actual work of intellectual cinema. Visually it has astounding sequences - channelling everyone from Argento & Antonioni to Roeg & Cassavetes - but the film isn't very well developed. Cammell seems to think that poor plotting creates something elliptical while his characters lack credibility. The actors are excellent though.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film White of the Eye

Huge disappointment. A goldfish swimming in blood, is this art? Already forgotten.

3. marco's rating of the film White of the Eye

cinema of the abstract

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film White of the Eye

The big reveal has stayed with me-- do we ever really know other people?

5. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film White of the Eye

Poor kid, with that god awful haircut. As for the film, it was alright.

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film White of the Eye

Wasn't thrilling as I expected, though Cammell's style does resembles Roeg's masterfully and has some giallo-like moments. Storyline got me lost a bit in between before kicking back up. Weird how I saw Keith's side being revealed towards the end.

7. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film White of the Eye

Very intriguing Argento-meets-Antonioni-meets-Roeg-meets-Kubrick psycho-thriller which sadly descends into silly genre cliché in the last act. A key stylistic influence on David Lynch and Oliver Stone's 1990s films, I'll wager.

8. Tom Cottey's rating of the film White of the Eye

Intriguing, near psychedelic direction from Donald Cammell in this superior and idiosyncratic contribution to the slasher genre. It's up there with Deep Red (Argento) and Santa Sangre (Jodorowsky.)

9. kartina obskura's rating of the film White of the Eye

gonna get me one peacock jacket like hers

10. film_lies101's rating of the film White of the Eye

11. S Campbell's rating of the film White of the Eye

Restored to perfection by Arrow Video this is Cammels last mastepiece

12. evanhusney's rating of the film White of the Eye

its here! a vastly underrated 80's film!

13. curmudgeon pudding's rating of the film White of the Eye

It's the singular product of a truly demented mind.

14. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film White of the Eye

The way the movie sympathizes with the dehumanization, obsession, and abuse of the male ego amongst 80s hedonism is pretty damn remarkable! If not amoral, to a degree. But is there much of a difference between a normal thought process compared to an extreme thought process? So for the filmmaking, the movie is stellar. The kill scenes and score are highlights! Defiantly my favorite 80s erotic thriller!

15. Westley's rating of the film White of the Eye

What the hell did I just watch? This movie is so bad it could be considered a new form of avant-garde filmmaking. I will give it credit for being utterly unique.

16. Erik Do Amaral's rating of the film White of the Eye

Underrated/unseen.If your are giallo fan you will love it.Very 80`s.

17. Denis Zordan's rating of the film White of the Eye

18. Simon James Constable's rating of the film White of the Eye

Dad's wearing a bunch of hot dogs!

19. Sean's rating of the film White of the Eye

Slow moving psychological thriller, Cammell has an interesting style of direction. Very creepy and intense in some parts, nicely acted by Moriarty and Keith.