1. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film White Oleander

A drama about a teenager´s journey through foster homes where pain and affliction are a constant.A st stellar supporting cast of actresses like Renée Zellweger and Robin Wright.Despite their brief appearances their not even close to Michelle Pfeiffers performance as a mother turned killer to her estranged daughter Alison Lohman.The Film has its flaws but the 4scenes Lohman and Pfeiffers have together is worth 4stars!

2. lepetitjermey's rating of the film White Oleander

3. yasdnil's rating of the film White Oleander

When I was 15-16, I watched this and fell in love with Patrick Fugit. At 23, not only am I not over that crush, but I realized how much his character looks like my husband did as a teenager. Weeeeeird.

4. hyacinthtears's rating of the film White Oleander

if i could give this no stars i could, what a dreadful adaption of something so beautiful, i still find myself coming back to this mess tho

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film White Oleander

6. Ash's rating of the film White Oleander

The book is SO much better. I found Pfeiffer portrayal of Ingrid to be a bit forced and distracting. Also, i feel that the relationships between all the characters were simplified for the film.

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film White Oleander

Female melodrama that doesn't really know what it's there for and clearly hasn't found his right key or rhythm to be able to impress. It is what I would call "falsely compelling at first turned bland".

8. revelintheview's rating of the film White Oleander

Michelle Pfeiffer was robbed of an Oscar nomination.

9. Khristine's rating of the film White Oleander

10. narni's rating of the film White Oleander

A beautiful, thought-provoking movie

11. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film White Oleander

12. Tisa's rating of the film White Oleander

Of course the novel is far better, but this adaptation isn't bad either. Worth 3 stars, at least.

13. ddcraver's rating of the film White Oleander

I'd seen this before... however, I was at the time still something of an "unskilled" consumer. "Uneven" (IMHO) is a fair assessment, though I wouldn't say I was indifferent - I found parts of this film to be extremely powerful. Solid performances throughout... in fact, among Michelle Pfeiffer's best - however, Alison Lohman's performance is clearly the standout... as usual, she is an intangible ethereal spark...

14. CCLZA's rating of the film White Oleander

The film is somewhat bland but Pfeiffer more than makes up for it with her astonishing performance.

15. themotherandthewhore's rating of the film White Oleander

I actually enjoy this movie, a lot. I probably won't in a couple of years but as of right now...I like it a lot.

16. Apurimac's rating of the film White Oleander

Michelle Pfeiffer is astounding. The film itself is uneven but Michelle's performance should not be unsung.