1. Henrique Amud's rating of the film White Out Black In

I'm not really sure of what have I just watched and I'm very glad I watched it, but I cannot say I'm a big fan. It actually looks like it's making an effort to underplay all the things that it has going on. Cyberpunk? Sure. Futuristic apartheid in Brazil? Let me hear it. Time Travelling? Great. Documentary about race strugles? That's what I came here for. But when all is mashed together we get a naturalistic bore.

2. andretz's rating of the film White Out Black In

um longa que deveria ser um curta.

3. N. C.'s rating of the film White Out Black In

Don't know what to think.

4. José Neves's rating of the film White Out Black In

The starting point is attractive in its structure that joins Carpenter's principle of science-fiction with Ferrara's metafiction. Although always fair to his characters, it's not with the viewer, that has constantly to find a point of tolerance with a film that sympathizes more than likes, because of its simplistic and simplifying redundancy, allegedly inventive. The prologue, a contrario sensu, is a subtle device.

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film White Out Black In

Un filme provocador a partir de ese quiebre de género. "White out black in" inicia como un testimonio racial para luego apuntar a una sci-fi de montaje austero y de excentricidad serie B. Es mediante este tránsito que la película sin embargo no extravía esa necesidad por remembrar una tragedia social que de paso hace una representación desencantada de las normativas del gobierno.

6. Freude's rating of the film White Out Black In

It looks somewhat amateurish, but in the end it feels like a sincere blend of personal document and playful fiction on a low budget.

7. Ricardo Andrade's rating of the film White Out Black In