1. FISCHER's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Deux adultes débarquent sur une île et découvrent la mystérieuse disparition des hommes et des femmes. Il ne ne reste en effet que des enfants et quelques jeunes adolescents ..... Excellent, envoûtant ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Pymo's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

3. lina maj's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

(2.5) The idea of killer children is a great one and the casting is good too, especially the smallest killer baby, but the film is quite unbelievable and yet not so interesting on a methaporical level. Goes well with chips.

4. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Una pellicola che sa disturbare per ciò che rappresenta. La forza, oltre che nel messaggio abbastanza diretto e condivisibile, sta nelle numerose scene di violenza dei bimbi, i quali, senza perdere la loro innocenza, compiono atti crudeli. Molto disturbante e agghiacciante. Originale una delle ultime morti e l'uccisione dei bambini. La regia è di qualità e con il buon montaggio riescono a creare una buona tensione.

5. Alessandra N.'s rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

It has been a while since I've seen a film this unsettling and terrifying

7. Lthm2's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

I suspect the theme of the film really being : how annoying tourists are. I think it's a good ending and a good twist, but the engines take way too long to gear up, and all you see is a sort of tourist prick being rude and annoying.

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

The Wicker Man meets Village of the Damned meets The Birds meets Rosemary's Baby meets Night of the Living Dead. Referenced in The Boys from Brazil and Alien 3. Also has a great music. ☆☆☆☆☆

9. Silenzio's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

An intense, occasionally frightening horror thriller that deserves to be seen by all fans of the genre. The only false note is the opening with real footage from the holocaust which does not fit (despite the film's title)

10. pvt joker's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

I must say i really liked it,pretty intense movie this is,was not expecting that.It's one of those rare horror film that lets the mood build up throughout the movie.

11. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Inconsistent but reasonably good. The protracted lead-in to the core of the film works surprisingly well as we get comfortable with the characters who will eventually be endangered. Primarily this movie deserves attention for bursting taboos regarding violence by and toward children in unsettling yet credible ways. I'd rather like to see a remake - a good remake of this could be chilling.

12. Eliecer Gaspar's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Childhood as infestation and vengeance. The prevailing message of the film: you can kill a child, but you really ought not to.

13. SeventiesSinema's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

A wonderful sense of place for the first 25 minutes. They should have stopped there.

14. Erdiawan's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

like a disturbing version of village of the damned

15. Robert Karol's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

One of my very favorite horror films. A subtle and thoughtful movie, anchored by two amazing lead actors and a Kubrick-esque sense of production design. Definitely up there with the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD.

16. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Narciso Ibáñez Serrador, whatchu smokin'? Like all the Gage scenes in "Pet Sematary" combined into one movie, only with earthier, more elusive European kids. Love the SPFX blood in this movie, a poetic orange-red Gak. The British actress in this reminded me of Jane Goodall, willowy, sensitive & stylish. A surprising traveloque horror show: 4/5!

17. Mugino's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

Makes a very good argument for birth control.

18. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?

the only killer kid movie that creeps me out

19. Corinne's rating of the film Who Can Kill a Child?