1. gld48's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

a mediocre doc on an incredible artist

2. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

A perfunctory documentary that at least manages to answer its title, if not its subtitle. Arguably the biggest reason why Nilsson is not more widely regarded by the general public is that he - in channeling the aesthetic of a real estate agent - lacked a certain star quality in an image-obsessed world.

3. G.'s rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

4. Boogler Deidermaus's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

I was introduced to Nilsson, never having heard of him before, despite learning a lot about Classic Rock early on, through the artist Netherfriends. It was his birthday. My memory of spending time with him compares to the gentle feeling I get listening to Nilsson. It seems his influence has honeycomb catacombs, built into the basements of fame, the strong foundation.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Pretty great documentary. Loved "The Point" as a kid. Never a Nilsson fan but this made me want to search YouTube for his work to give another listen.

6. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Only for the fans. I ended up watching the whole thing, but this could have been a far more probing cultural analysis of the times. Instead, we get a pretty straight-forward documentary with family photos over interviews with people who knew the cat. A missed opportunity.

7. Earthmother's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Most excellent! I knew a lot about Harry Nilsson. Now, I know A LOT more about Harry Nilsson... and some of his friends.

8. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

A movie with 90's production quality but with an incredible wonderful and heartfelt story. Learned a lot about the man and the music.

9. Myles's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Cute, melancholy biopic about a singer I've always liked but never understood.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Very watchable, well-researched doc about a wonderful musician. 3 stars because of the sit-down interviews and cookie-cutter style of film making which makes this more like a made-for-TV program, not cinema.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Remarkable story of how John Lennon ruined Harry Nilsson's career. Lennon was producing 'Pussy Cats', and he challenged Harry to a screaming match. Nilsson ruined his voice screaming into the microphone.

12. Chris Gillespie's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Demystifies the 'American Beatle' -- plenty of interesting stories of his times with Lennon. The man knew how to party. I could never get into his music, it was too all over the place.

13. jim in austin's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

His music was ubiquitous in my youth but no one knew much about him. Probably for the best...

14. The Macho King's rating of the film Who Is Harry Nilsson (And Why Is Everybody Talkin' About Him?)

Pretty cool doc with some awesome scenes/songs.