1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Venice is a beautiful city, perfect setting and this film is quite good and refined. A real curiosity in the giallo genre by one Italian master.

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Not as good as other Lado's works, but still way better than the overrated Don't Look Now.

3. Pymo's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Who guess the killer in the first 10 min?

4. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Aldo delivers, again. Fantastic score. Kept reminding me of Don't Look Now, even though only a distant mother-cousin. Great fun, do this.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

I'm a great fan of Aldo Lado who, as though Dario Argento always forgets to mention it, co-wrote the screenplay of 'The Bird with the Crystal Plumage'. Now, if you want to discover the giallo genre, see 'Who Saw Her Die?', a film with shocking murders and a great Ennio Morricone musical score. It's not a masterpiece but it's way better than the hundreds of gialli you can buy on the internet. Highly recommended.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Seriously boasts one of Morricone's best scores, can we get a reissue please

7. Justin Vicari's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

This has everything I love about the giallo - cheesy 70s facial hair, delirious dubbing, obstreperous nannies, assorted Eurotrash of both genders, fetishistic closeups, killer-p.o.v. shots, and kiddies so cutesy they're just begging for a brick to the skull. Not that the killer "gets away with it" - hey, he's got this movie on his resume! Watch for Fassbinder regular Peter Chatel in a neat fur coat.

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

Excellent giallo thriller delivers most everything you'd want from the genre: sharp, stylish filmmaking by director Aldo Lado, a plot full of eccentric characters and lurid twists, beautiful shots of Venice, and all set to an effectively eerie score by Ennio Morricone. A must for giallo fans.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Who Saw Her Die?

One of the most dreadful giallos I've ever seen. George Lazenby lost 35lbs for the role but I can't imagine why since he only plays a sculptor living in Venice. As a result, he spends the entire film looking sickly and unhappy. Very little violence, lots of 70's-style nudity. I'd like to forget this film if I could.